Search results for query: *

1. DefenestrateMe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

You say it's a problem with the game but if it's a potential case of the game pushing the system to it's limits and beyond to cause crashes & corruption then it could lead to similar issues in the N3DS. Sure it's got more power but if they're then increasing world sizes and pushing it to the...
  2. DefenestrateMe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm using a N3DS. I've been somewhat lucky though in comparison to other players who have consistent crashes, this corruption is the only issue I've experienced. I had forgotten about that!. I had however read a little while ago that Terraria on the 3DS doesn't save data in the standard...
  3. DefenestrateMe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

That's unfortunate, I'll wait and see what the state of play is after the update. Perhaps I just need to be less of a prolific hoarder if it is related. I noticed on the mobile (android at least) version there's an option to backup characters & worlds between 'local' & 'cloud'. If the world...
  4. DefenestrateMe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think I've overloaded my main world... thought I'd consolidate the items from two of my worlds so I could delete one of them, pretty much moved all the items and now I can't load the world were I've moved everything to.... it starts to load then the game crashes out. Anything I can try? I...
  5. DefenestrateMe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Guess it was just a glitchy world or something. I generated a new one on 1.02 and found cobalt ore within a minute of destroying the first altar.
  6. DefenestrateMe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Update: after breaking eight altars and searching underground for four hours I finally found some ore I couldn't break, I'm guessing it shouldn't have taken me so long to find some? Gonna start a new world & see if I have better luck with one generated in 1.02 Also, another couple of bugs...
  7. DefenestrateMe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.... I'm on v1.02, world was created on an earlier version. I killed the wall of flesh for the first time and destroyed some altars but I can't find any hardmode ores BUT there's now lead and tungsten ores along with the iron, silver, gold, platinum I had...
  8. DefenestrateMe

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

I have a suggestion for the New 3DS shoulder buttons (ZL / ZR), they're currently mapped to open build mode / inventory mode in the bottom screen and a second press to set it back to the default screen. I think it'd be quite useful if you didn't have to close the current view to open a new one...
  9. DefenestrateMe

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

I've encountered a couple of bugs: The spear range issue which others have mentioned, and on one occasion the spear started flying forward in a forward / back motion until it went off screen. I also had a goblin invasion without smashing a shadow orb / crimson heart, happened as soon as I...
  10. DefenestrateMe

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Just found this, apologies if it's a repost
  11. DefenestrateMe

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Can anyone else craft anything anywhere now after the update? Don't have to be near the crafting station anymore. Also, the stock keyboard is still broken.
Back
Top Bottom