1. Fritz The Halfling

Other Game Pokémon

No New Pokemon Episode until I have edited them, so not for at least a week
  2. Fritz The Halfling

Other Game Pokémon

Episodes 1 to 5 of the Pokemon Series are out. I Hope you Enjoy Them
  3. Fritz The Halfling

Other Game Pokémon

This Thread is for my Pokemon Heartgold let's play. I'm playing this game because there is no Pokemon gaming coming out this year. I Hope You Enjoy this playthrough :) Newest Episodes >Click for Series Playlist< /\ All Previous Episodes are available here /\ Twitch.Tv Channel Feedback is...
  4. Fritz The Halfling

Video Terraria Let's Play (Version 1.2 to 1.3)

Sorry I haven't posted a video on Terraria I've been busy, there will be one soon!
  5. Fritz The Halfling

I will be streaming Terraria at some point, so expect that soon!!!
  6. Fritz The Halfling

On Holiday, Making videos, Doing Stuff...

On Holiday, Making videos, Doing Stuff...
  7. Fritz The Halfling

1.3 Let's Play Update The First episode of my 1.3 Lets play (Which is a continuation of my 1.2 lets play) should be ready quite soon. I took the liberty of skipping most of the boring stuff like breaking the alters, getting a palladium drill and some armour and finally I got pair of demon wings...
  8. Fritz The Halfling

Let's Play Terraria 1.2 #8 Parts One and Two Season Two will begin when 1.3 comes out, this will be Entirely 1.3 and hard mode focused
  9. Fritz The Halfling

I mostly play offline PS3 games like Terraria (mostly because I forgot my login an cant be...

I mostly play offline PS3 games like Terraria (mostly because I forgot my login an cant be bothered to find it out) :)
  10. Fritz The Halfling

- A Guide to Terraria from Start to Finish - (WIP)

This Guide Tells you how to get to the End of Terraria from the First Night to The Frost Legion etc... Click To See This Guide In Action
  11. Fritz The Halfling

A New Terraria Series in which the Goal is to "Complete" the Game, so that means beating all the bosses and getting the best items we can. An Episode of this Let's Play will go up Every Few Days. Newest Episodes: >Click for Series Playlist< /\ All Previous Episodes are available here...
Back
Top Bottom