Search results for query: *

1. B

PC 1.3 Changelog

They could even make the recipe cheaper, if that's the concern. I REALLY like the idea of key molds ;(
  2. B

PC 1.3 Changelog

I really wish they didn't remove key-molds. There's something about having to craft the key, instead of just randomly finding it that makes it seem so much more satisfying. I actually haven't opened a biome chest yet but I did find a key mold and a few unmatching biome chests and it got me...
  3. B

Your english is great though! Anyway I'm glad you messaged me. I hope you'll add me on steam or...

Your english is great though! Anyway I'm glad you messaged me. I hope you'll add me on steam or something, I should be the only bonkura from california :p
  4. B

Yeah the more japanese I learn the more i see how much i've been missing out T.T It's just like...

Yeah the more japanese I learn the more i see how much i've been missing out T.T It's just like you said, translations can change the feeling or meaning, it just makes me want to learn more. Also don't mean to be rude but it seems like English isn't your first language? Just wondering where...
  5. B

Yes, I try to wear the bonkura mark with pride. :p I'm actually in the process of trying to read...

Yes, I try to wear the bonkura mark with pride. :p I'm actually in the process of trying to read Yotsubato! in Japanese. I'm using a cool vocab list/guide i found online. Learning a lot ^.^ although learning isn't really characteristic of a bonkura is it?...hmm
  6. B

I don't go by Osaka, but I am a fan of Azumanga Daioh if that's what you're talking about...

I don't go by Osaka, but I am a fan of Azumanga Daioh if that's what you're talking about. Bonkura is my steam name right now too :x Sometimes i go by Bonkuraazu :3 sorry for late reply
Back
Top Bottom