Search results for query: *

1. Water Filter Salesman

Sprites The Pirate Hook - A new vanity item!

HEY! YOU! Guess what? That's right, Computer Guy's incredibly infrequent and minor suggestion factory presents to your magnificent faces a new suggestion! Presenting, in full badly sprited color, the Pirate Hook! Now that you've feasted your eyes for a sufficient amount of time, I shall...
  2. Water Filter Salesman

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Brain Staff: A Crimson Summon Weapon

Hello TCF! I'm sure we're all aware that the summoning class has a serious lack of weapons, and gear in general. The tiers have lots of gaps in them, so here's my attempt to patch one of those gaps with: THE BRAIN STAFF! After the brain is summoned, it will hover above the player, occasionally...
  3. Water Filter Salesman

Weapons & Equip Making the Leaf Crystal dyeable

So this is a relatively simple idea, but I think it would be a nice touch. As I'm sure we all know, wearing a full set of chlorophyte armor will give you the leaf crystal. But when you use any dye on your armor, the leaf crystal remains green! With this change, the leaf crystal will use the...
  4. Water Filter Salesman

Pixel Art Computer Guy's Precisely Placed Pixels

I'm learning how to do pixel art, so I thought I could make a thread and put my "collection" in here. I'm still very much a novice at this, so while I will take requests, I can't guarantee that they'll look like the amazing art in Terraria. Weapons
Back
Top Bottom