Search results for query: *

1. CheapPimp

New user... dont bully me :3

Hello there everyone, I would just like to do an introduction of myself. I am a noob at playing terraria and thats about it.... I also stream the game time to time xD #first thread hype
  2. CheapPimp

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

Dungeon Guardian, you have to be uber prepared with graviatation potions and lots of patience
  3. CheapPimp

Xbox 360 crimson key

+1
  4. CheapPimp

When you first played terraria what confused you?

When I kept on killing the lava slimes back in 2011 they kept on spawning lava after they died and hell was full of lava and I couldnt exceed past molten armor and quit and came back to terraria in 2015. 4 Years time past and I am not even past the wall of flesh xD
  5. CheapPimp

Hello!

Welcome man, I have about the same hours. Seems that we have common interests of cookies
  6. CheapPimp

Do any of ya'll watch any Terraria streams? And if so what do you enjoy watching when they play...

Do any of ya'll watch any Terraria streams? And if so what do you enjoy watching when they play, I am trying to get some idea's <3
  7. CheapPimp

best bud

I just got on these forums, but I everyone is my friend <3
  8. CheapPimp

What character are you attracted to?

No need to hit right in the feels, the jimmies are starting to rustle. Anyway its not all that bad like other people have it harder, but I am extremely sorry about your dog's death. They're a mans best friend and its incredibly sad once their gone from my experiences. I am gonna head out for...
  9. CheapPimp

Well that's what family is for, some people have bad relationships with there family but I have a strong bond between my parents and siblings. There is people out there that care for you but you might not know about it.
  10. CheapPimp

Being alone isn't that bad, you don't have a bf/gf to judge how you eat or play games 24/7 :3
  11. CheapPimp

I had to look up the definition of squeamish but I think its because everyone has a different perspective of what someone thinks about a character or in a certain moment you are uncomfortable.
  12. CheapPimp

What significant thing has indirectly Terraria brought to your life?

Terraria taught me how to talk to girls..... pls all i know how to do is virtually cut down a tree and die by boulders activated by me stepping on a pressure plate
  13. CheapPimp

I was fine with SAO on the first season with my friend, second season. It got awkward with a guy inside a girlish type body, I can tell by the girl fandom was over-riding it but it was extremely good in the end.
  14. CheapPimp

What is a like to you?

I think of a like as a really firm handshake with someone you know that is really successful and you don't wanna ruin the moment so you try and act cool
  15. CheapPimp

Beatbat's Build Requests!

Smiling is a good thing, just make sure you enjoy what your doing and makes other users happy as well <3 I am super tired tho 0_o feel free to add me on steam if you happen to finish it tho.
  16. CheapPimp

They're quite amazing actually, If I tried doing this on mobile my phone would crap itself after I launched the game.
  17. CheapPimp

The cringe begins, anyhow I would say teletubbies, just something about that purple one gets me going u knaw :3
  18. CheapPimp

when you have the time could you do pixel art of my face or perhaps a person in molten armor?
  19. CheapPimp

Weapons & Equip The Cull of the Hunt

nerd time, there is an item in world of warcraft called the "Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter" which had a 30% drop rate from a boss and I agree the name is pretty smooth and it sounds badass for a item drop name xD
  20. CheapPimp

Biomes & Nature Ambient sounds

I love the idea, more realism within the game instead of hearing the same backdrop noises would definitely be a nice change.
Back
Top Bottom