Search results for query: *

1. friendofbubbs1115

Xbox One Not able to create new character.

I do not know let me count.
  2. friendofbubbs1115

Xbox One Not able to create new character.

On xbox one I am unable to make a new character, I have deleted 3 others and made new characters in 1.4 before, but nothing has worked.
  3. friendofbubbs1115

Xbox One Worlds get deleted when i exit terraria app

I think what may be happening, they seemed to have added unlimited worlds but It appears to be bugged where if you go over the old world limit it just deletes the new world when you exit the app. Try deleting a world before making a new one.
  4. friendofbubbs1115

Xbox One Game deletes my character everytime I exit the game.

Every time I exit the game the game deletes the character and world I was playing on. I have autosave on and I have and exit the world, so I literally can't play the game.
  5. friendofbubbs1115

tModLoader Starter Classes

It's not even that op, it won't work on either any or most mod bosses, and no one wants to grind for those items, you can beat eye of Cthulhu expert mode with copper shortsword, so why does it matter if it skips the grinding and gives silver stuff?
  6. friendofbubbs1115

Texture Pack Horrible bosses pack

Yayy! Someone else made the one past the answer soo yeah...
  7. friendofbubbs1115

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

It is, I hope they make it so you can change the GUI. Personally I don't like the one up their right now, because as someone whos used to the current UI, it will feel way different and will be hard to do speed movements through the GUI, So I hope you can change it from new UI back to classic...
  8. friendofbubbs1115

Your content is awesome! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more videos. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Your content is awesome! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more videos. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  9. friendofbubbs1115

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Well, not exactly, its not really a problem with terraria, but either a problem with your friend(s) internet or subscription to xbox, or xbox live itself. I think thats a problem with your tvs display size ~ not the game. play it on xbox, much smoother, I haven't ever lagged besides the one...
  10. friendofbubbs1115

ok

ok
  11. friendofbubbs1115

Im doing it on an xbox playthrough so can't really screenshot anyways :>) and whats up with...

Im doing it on an xbox playthrough so can't really screenshot anyways :>) and whats up with that weird guy in my above comment.
  12. friendofbubbs1115

wait is Khaios a girl????

wait is Khaios a girl????
  13. friendofbubbs1115

like how you built it in a domed hill, im gonna make my base in one now :>) (don't worry im not...

like how you built it in a domed hill, im gonna make my base in one now :>) (don't worry im not submitting it to the cc my building skills are :red:)
  14. friendofbubbs1115

what does golf map mean Im a TERRIBLE terraria builder? does it mean you can, golf, on it?

what does golf map mean Im a TERRIBLE terraria builder? does it mean you can, golf, on it?
  15. friendofbubbs1115

ok. looks really good.

ok. looks really good.
  16. friendofbubbs1115

I also had some suspicions that you may not have built this, but your clear I have found many...

I also had some suspicions that you may not have built this, but your clear I have found many websites with this pic on it, but they all say it was by/uploaded by you.
  17. friendofbubbs1115

nice, why is it on imgur is that like how you put images on terraria forum, also 1 thing, I...

nice, why is it on imgur is that like how you put images on terraria forum, also 1 thing, I might be dumb but doesn't the entry have to be terraria related to terraria, or is it allowed because you built it IN terraria
Back
Top Bottom