Search results for query: *

• Users: Dweomer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

PC Looking for Gold Seahorse and Gold Water Strider - 50 Platinum or Trade for Each!

So, having collected almost every fish and critter in the game, I'm just looking for two more: the Gold Seashorse and the Gold Water Strider. I'd be willing to pay 50 platinum coins for each, or a trade for pretty much any item. I have several spare quest fish, lots of Angler rewards, and other...
  2. D

PC Need Quest Angelfish - 40 Platinum (or Trade) [COMPLETED]

I'm looking for an Angelfish and can pay 40 platinum coins or trade for an item. [Completed]
  3. D

PC Buying Quest Fish (Demonic Hellfish, Others) - CANCELLED

I need to buy two Demonic Hellfish and other Angler quest fish, and am willing to pay 10 platinum per fish. Edit: Cancelled.
  4. D

PC Need Frozen Key

I'm looking to buy one Frozen Key to open the Frozen Biome Chest in the Dungeon. I can trade for an item or pay in platinum. Thanks!
  5. D

PC Platinum for Paintings (BIG Rewards) (COMPLETED)

I'm getting a touch antsy as I'm working my way through collecting the 61 (at least!) new paintings introduced via Labor of Love, and one or two wall decorations from earlier versions. So I'm willing to start shilling out in earnest for the remaining paintings I don't have. I'm open to trading...
  6. D

New Labor of Love Paintings and How to Find Them

As someone who obsessively collects paintings in Terraria, I thought I might as well post about the new paintings added with Labor of Love. This list is a combination of paintings I've acquired personally and others I've seen listed on the wikis. It's possible there may still be more as the...
  7. D

PC Looking to Buy: Stink Bugs and Jungle Birds (COMPLETED)

Looking to buy at least one of each new jungle bird and at least three Stinkbugs. Offering platinum or trades. Edit: Completed.
  8. D

PC Labor of Love: Need Help Collecting New Items (Paintings, Banners, Trophies, Weapons, Blocks, Walls, Etc.)

I'm a bit of a collection hound when it comes to certain things on Terraria (PC gamer, for the record) and I've been trying to go through to find new items that came out with Labor of Love. I've found some things for myself, and heard of others through spoilers and such, but I'm still waiting...
  9. D

PC Angler Rewards (Paintings and Other Items) - Offering Platinum or Trades (COMPLETE)

So with Labor of Love due to drop soon I thought now'd be a good time to post this. I'm looking to buy the paintings, wall decorations, or furniture items offered as rewards by the Angler. -Pillagin' Me Pixels (Painting) -New Painting from Labor of Love Update (Reported) -Compass Rose (wall...
  10. D

PC Desert Biome Chest Key

Looking for a key to a Desert Biome chest in the Dungeon. I'm willing to trade or pay in platinum.
  11. D

PC Looking for Christmas Paintings and Angler Rewards - Easy Platinum!

I'm looking to buy two copies of each of the Angler reward paintings (Pillagin' Me Pixels, Treasure Map, Compass Rose) and will pay ten platinum coins for each one. I'm also looking for two copies of each of the Christmas-specific painting sold by the Traveling Merchant during Christmas...
  12. D

PC Looking for one Stellar Tune - 15 Platinum reward (FULFILLED)

Pretty much exactly what it sounds like: I'm looking for a Stellar Tune, the pink guitar that drops from the Empress of Light, and am offering 15 platinum for one (it's in-game sell price is 10 gold). I also have a fair amount of items, so if you're interested in a trade instead, drop me a line...
  13. D

PC Looking to Buy/Trade for: Stellar Tune, Toxikarp, Pulse Bow, Terrraprisma (COMPLETED)

If anyone has one or all of these available for trade or sale, I'd be grateful. Edit: COMPLETED.
  14. D

PC In Need of: Golden Fishing Rod (COMPLETED)

Need a Golden Fishing Rod, looking to trade for it or buy with platinum. Thanks! Edit: Completed, no longer needed.
  15. D

PC Buying Weapons (NPC drops, Fishing items) (COMPLETED)

Hey there. Looking to round out my collection of all the weapons in Terraria by tracking down these last few. Any help would be appreciated: can pay in Platinum or in trades. HARDMODE OTHER Stellar Tune (dropped by Empress of Light) GUNS Toxikarp (fished from Corruption) BOWS Pulse Bow...
  16. D

PC Buying a Gold Door for 5 Platinum

I'm looking to buy a Gold Door (the kind that drops during Pirate Invasions) and am willing to pay five platinum for it.
  17. D

PC Buying Dungeon Biome Chest Keys

Looking to buy biome keys to the dungeon chests. Have plenty of Corruption keys, but need more of all the others.
  18. D

PC Buying Team Blocks

I'm looking to buy at least 26 pieces (each) of the White and Yellow Team Blocks.
  19. D

PC Buying a Dungeon Table (ACQUIRED)

EDIT, UPDATE: No longer needed.
  20. D

PC Looking for Xenon Moss (Ignore)

I'm looking for around 30 (or at least two) pieces of xenon moss, the blue glowing kind. UPDATE: No longer needed.
Back
Top Bottom