Search results for query: *

1. A

PC TLDR Returning Player Tipps? (Pre-Hard)

Didn't kill any boss yet. The world is quite fresh and I took the largest because I love exploring. I have a todo list before I go into hardmode like some combined tools, the big sword you craft out of 4 smaller swords and some other little things. But getting to all of this I seem to have lost...
  2. A

PC TLDR Returning Player Tipps? (Pre-Hard)

Hi, didn't play the game for around 2 years and I am now returning. I re-read some starter guides but couldn't see anything much changed but I seem to struggle in advancing. Got myself a neat grappler and mirror by luck which made everything a lot easier. Now I am looking to get some gold to be...
  3. A

PC Possible? Bigger Worlds

Crap... and this in a time where 64bit systems are almost everywhere... <.<
  4. A

PC Possible? Bigger Worlds

Is it possible via Mods or Tricks to craete even bigger worlds ?
  5. A

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Instantly getting this when starting this mod.
  6. A

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Then you maybe defined a wrong folder for the mod.
  7. A

The error sais what is wrong. The Steam_api.dll can not be found. Are you playing the legal version ?
  8. A

I have just tried this mod as my very first mod, I have ever played for Terraria and have to say, I love it. Hopefully it is still in developement and will be continued. :) Also a question: Can I toggle the textstuff like quests off and on somehow? some texts are overlapping and thus hard to read.
Back
Top Bottom