Search results for query: *

• Users: Sweglord
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sweglord

PC Selling biome keys/truffle worms

I currently have 3 hallowed keys, 1 frozen key and 1 jungle key, along with 100 truffle worms that i want to sell. I haven't got a set price on any of them so just hit me up on steam if you're interested.
  2. Sweglord

Fresh start, fresh friends!

Hello my friends! i'm looking for someone to do a fresh start and just play a bit with (maybe we'll even get to beat the moon lord togheter, who knows). My steam profile is in the description and i can send you my skype name on steam. Hope we get to be good friends
  3. Sweglord

PC Selling broken hero swords

i've got 3 broken hero swords i don't need and i wondered if anyone would like them (for a price). they'll go for 20 gold but if more people are interested i'll give it to the highest bidder. PS: i can set up the server (without hamachi)
  4. Sweglord

PC Looking for slime/bat statue

well. i'm looking for a slime statue and a bat statue. willing to pay 50 gold for both.
  5. Sweglord

PC Looking for broken hero sword(s)

well i'm looking for broken hero swords. i am willing to pay 1 platinum and 1 truffle for 3 broken hero swords. PS: i can set up the server
  6. Sweglord

PC looking for keymolds

i'm looking for keymolds i would prefer a crimson keymold and i'm willing to give you a hallowed keymold i've already got a jungle keymold and hallowed keymolds (3) PS: i can set up the server.
Back
Top Bottom