Search results for query: *

1. Domrinth

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

Just recently got a world and character of ~300 hours corrupted by unknown means, I was able to restore the world which is what I was mostly concerned about, it'd be impossible for me to remember even 3% of the items I had in magic storage. The character is a different story. I was able to...
  2. Domrinth

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I can't seem to charge my crit bar anymore. It was working fine just yesterday but today I noticed I haven't gotten it to fill up to even 1%. And I checked and Crit Rework is toggled on in Overhaul settings. Am I missing something?
  3. Domrinth

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thanks a lot. Your mod(s) are the reason I even got back into Terraria again. Talk about impressive work.
  4. Domrinth

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I just realized that DBZ was one of the mods for cross content and I never even played it. Tons of fun honestly.
  5. Domrinth

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I get bored of games if I don't have a goal. The moment I found out it takes over 1000 crafting steps I was excited. Zero to hero to god lol.
  6. Domrinth

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yeah, they said it removed/changed recipes in some of Fargo's mods. They suggested to Fargo's Soul mod users to either disable or downgrade Thorium while they work on a hotfix on their end.
  7. Domrinth

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Glad I could help @ShadeTheSilent. :happy: And I did the same. Ultimate goal is to get Soul of Eternity but I wanted to go through suffering so I added mods like Thorium so there'd be more crafting steps. If I removed it some of my items would disappear since they're from Thorium.
  8. Domrinth

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Same problem as @Nibbsterr and @Dusk Holloway :(
  9. Domrinth

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yeah I'm having the same problem as @ShadeTheSilent and @ExArch3r . I updated mods from the Mod Browser that needed it, Thorium included, and during the reload it gave me the same issue. Says that Fargo's mod needs v0.11.7.8 while I'm running v.0.11.8 and it had been playing just fine before I...
Back
Top Bottom