Search results for query: *

1. fluffyrox4

Mobile Xbox 360 Controller

So I purchased one of those OTG adapters for a wired controller, and I've tried using it with the android version of the app, and I can't get it to work. The touch controls disappear from the screen and I can pause the game with the controller, but I can't control my character. How can I get it...
  2. fluffyrox4

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Wow some of these are amazing! I have a problem though. I used to be an incredibly creative guy and could think up anything on the spot, but these days I literally can't. It sucks, and I really wanna be able to build some cool stuff like this. I'm going to start a new world with a new character...
  3. fluffyrox4

Fishing for Surface quest fish

Hello everyone! I recently downloaded the new update and it is awesome. The only problem is the fishing. To catch the quest fish that can be caught on the surface, I had to make a artificial pool. I dug a hole and it was fishable, BUT, I could be ever find the quest fish, and I was finding fish...
  4. fluffyrox4

It's not working! (key mold farm)

OK. I didn't think of flattening the land land... Thanks
  5. fluffyrox4

Hmmm... Interesting
  6. fluffyrox4

Hello everyone! I'm new to these forums and need some help (I play on iOS). I recently made a key mold farm, and it doesn't seem to work. I'm in hard mode on a different world, and I haven't beaten plantera. The snow biome I'm using is mixed with my hallow, and I'm not sure if this will affect...
Back
Top Bottom