Search results for query: *

1. Gamerknight91

Simple 8 segment randomizer

I'm fairly new, but I figured I'd share my simple randomizer The gates at the end don't need to fully be in that order, as long as you have one of each you should be fine Also, if anyone knows how to make a tileable randomizer can have any amount of outcomes as you want, please share, I've...
  2. Gamerknight91

Item frame and weapon rack are being weird

I'm trying to put a finch staff in a item frame but it just immediately pops out of it, idk, it's working with other items, just not the finch staff
  3. Gamerknight91

I am new to hoiking systems, I need help...

Alright, thank you, I had the entrys wrong lol
  4. Gamerknight91

Mobile PLEASE HELP ME

You can't, it can only be seen with TEdit, if you have a iOS device, I don't think you can use it but if you have android, you can plug in your phone to a computer and if you can edit your worlds with it there, there are YouTube videos on how to do it, I do it all the time and I'm on Android
  5. Gamerknight91

Mobile PLEASE HELP ME

The dungeon as a marker on it that tells the game where to place the old man and the cultists
  6. Gamerknight91

Mobile PLEASE HELP ME

I honestly don't know, if you are able to, try looking at your dungeon location in TEdit, the point in the dungeon may be off from the actual structure, that's just my guess though...
  7. Gamerknight91

Mobile PLEASE HELP ME

Did you do Martin madness yet?
  8. Gamerknight91

I am new to hoiking systems, I need help...

Does anyone know how to make a two way hoik system that can be entered through any part of it, entering on the top half will make you go down and entering through the bottom half will bring you up, I'm thinking of putting it on the side of my arena. Here is a horrible drawing in case you don't...
  9. Gamerknight91

Other would it be weird if Terraira allow you to play as different species as well as different classes?

Mabye in the character creator, you could choose a race which would be purply cosmetic, but if you were to give each race their own special ability, that seems like I'd fit much better in a mod rather than be in the vanilla game. You could also recreate this as a challenge by using things like...
  10. Gamerknight91

Switch Souls of Flight please.

No problem! :)
  11. Gamerknight91

What I normally do is build a platform that's high enough, if you have a depth meter or anything containing it in a recipe, it will tell you what layer of the world your at, I think wyverns only spawn in space
  12. Gamerknight91

Just out of curiosity, do you know what makes it so wyverns don't spawn? Is you're world not tall enough or what?
  13. Gamerknight91

Couldn't you just make another world, quickly kill wof, and kill wyverns there?
Back
Top Bottom