Search results for query: *

1. toenailcringulus

Xbox One Snow flinx fur not dropping

Dont know If this is a glitch or not but I have been farming snow flinxs for a bit and none of them have dropped the fur.
  2. toenailcringulus

Pokefarm

It doesn’t look like their is one of these yet so show off your cool Pokémon from Pokefarm here I guess.
  3. toenailcringulus

Xbox One Spirit lamp

If anyone has a sprit lamp or the spirit flame I could pay you in platinum coins or something else if you ask. My xbox gamer tag is Maaaaaaango
  4. toenailcringulus

Ask the cringe lord anything

I felt like I had to make one of these eventually so here it is! Ask me stuff I’ll answer it.
  5. toenailcringulus

An introduction cutscene and its background

This is an idea I came up earlier yesterday and have taken the time to elaborate on it for a possible intro to a video game. Backround, there are two main characters, A necromancer of unknown gender named Jerome, they have the appearance of a person in shambles, there are many sratch marks and...
  6. toenailcringulus

Weapons & Equip Battle accessories

I recently have had an idea for a type of accessory that instead of providing a stat boost allows for a special ability to be used. You would only be able to equip a couple maybe only one. These would be available directly after beating wall of flesh. One of the accessories would drop from hell...
  7. toenailcringulus

Hello!

Hi peoples of thy forums
Back
Top Bottom