Search results for query: *

• Users: RTree
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

Hello friends here we shall plan the Terraria RP (or rather create our characters here or whatever you do here I haven’t RP-d in a while)
  2. RTree

Blocks & Decoration Block Swapping Progression

So I realised while building that it’s easier to just mine with a pickaxe than block swap as the pickaxe is faster maybe there could be a block swap progression? Or consumables?
  3. RTree

Biomes & Nature Shimmer Swimming

so while I was playing terraria with my friend, (who made an awesome base in the aether biome) I kept falling down the bridge of the shimmer lake and it got me thinking, I know devs sometimes Skim these so long story short, I think it would be awesome if there was a way to swim in shimmer! Maybe...
  4. RTree

Sprites King Slime Mask has no crown????

so I was playing terraria with my friend who is a beginner and he wanted to make a relic room with mannequins that look like the bosses, so when we got to queen slime he was really confused on why the king slime mask doesnt have a crown but the queen slime mask does, that moment there I was...
  5. RTree

Items Gaster blaster (or ripoff lol)

I obviously don’t think this will be added to 1.4.5 for so many reasons such as the update mainly consisting of being a crossover with dead cells, so it’s unlikely we’d get a crossover with undertale as well or actually just getting the agreement from the likes of Toby fox to make this item, but...
  6. RTree

Other Art RT’s Art Requests

welcome to my thread, Ask me to draw something and I’ll draw it for you! I mainly specify in digital inking, so Im not as good at pixel art same goes for animation but I can sketch and ink. rules: no inappropriate content and like all of my art, its completely free :p
  7. RTree

Other Art Legend comic (will probably re-name it later)

this is my comic thread for my series LEGEND (I know, creative name -_-) about guy Plazmass on his journey to defeat this world ending company that mass produces cyborgs and hybrids to fight us, kinda like the terminator, (also make an oc and you could possibly be added hint hint)
  8. RTree

Weapons & Equip Parade of Balloons/Rainbow Balloon

What about this equipment made of all the balloons (including the vanity ones because why not) made all into one rainbow balloon/ mega bundle of balloons but cancels out any other movement equips to be added so it isn’t too op.
  9. RTree

RT’s A-rt Battles!

This thread is for people to Challenge one person and i, your host, will address the thing you have to draw. you could challenge someone, maybe in the future we could do tournaments! how this will work is after the 2 drawings have been created a poll will be created and people will get to vote...
  10. RTree

Interactive Terraria (Forum Game)

this is a text based game like zork except for terraria! so You can input commands like >start new game to start the new game :)
  11. RTree

IC Sonic The Hedgehog RP *DEAD*

If you have planned your character and setup everything, it is time to move on to the actual story! Have fun I for one am excited :D OOC - Sonic The Hedgehog RP Planning
  12. RTree

OOC Sonic The Hedgehog RP Planning *DEAD*

Hello there, it is I, that one guy who draws, I’m gonna try start a Sonic RP :) I don’t really know how to make rp’s so I’ll start with the rules: 1. no god mode 2. no toxic stuff 3. (this is a suggestion) if your in a disagreement with someone maybe try compromises or building up your own story...
  13. RTree

What’s ur fav superhero

Here ya go
  14. RTree

Video This terraria animation i made ages ago

(For some reason it goes in reverse at the end so sorry if you get confused)
  15. RTree

The dumbest comic ever

Would you like a dumb comic in these trying times?
  16. RTree

#savepoorkingslime

sawe gotta start discussing about this king slime situation...
Back
Top Bottom