Search results for query: *

1. Phoque

WIP Amateur builder... trying to figure out how to make this or if its even possible in a 2d setting

So this is what I have so far now... Still pretty unsure of what I am doing with this haha. I do think the bamboo beams really help give it some depth but I really am not sure how I'm gonna make this background wall look like a well... floor instead of a wall? also unsure of how im gonna...
  2. Phoque

WIP Amateur builder... trying to figure out how to make this or if its even possible in a 2d setting

Figure I'll just use this thread to continue to document my progress now :) So this I figured started to look REALLY good to me atleast but then I decided to try and drop the 3d a bit since this wont be an npc house up here and have decided to go with this! I think this looks MUCH better. I'm...
  3. Phoque

Ohhh okay, ill experiment a bit then just not entirely sure where to place the paint
  4. Phoque

where would I paint that at? another problem arises is that the large bamboo beams and the roof are already painted so I'm not sure where id be able to do that :(
  5. Phoque

Ok I scrapped and started over and with a bit of brain power I made it into this! Now I'm not entirely happy with this yet... But I do feel like im getting a bit closer to what i want! if anyone knows what I can change to make it look better just lmk, I've been up for 4 hours later than I...
  6. Phoque

So. Im trying to make a pier with restaurants, bars, and houses. right now I'm trying to make the bar and I want it to look like this but with something like this on the top of it. I've got something im somewhat satisfied with for the design of the top (tried to give it as much depth as I...
  7. Phoque

PC Hammered smoke blocks reset upon entering world

Additionally, when hammered they also act as slopes for waterfalls
  8. Phoque

Resolved What is the (presumably) light source used here?

Oh shoot! I already knew about echo blocks and the specials walls/accent slabs from the graveyard but I had no clue painter also sold a special paint thats very good to know! I love how 500+ hours in and I'm still discovering things for the first time lol. Since I'm here might as well ask what...
  9. Phoque

BLESS YOUR SOULLLL I guess I've never talked to her at night! I just got into building due to my friends first playthrough and we are doing co-op so I've never seen alot of these items as I typically just fight bosses and build towers haha
  10. Phoque

For a few frames in this video at around 0:28 what I presume is a light source is placed to create a mist effect for the waterfall. I've been scouring the wiki as im making a flooded cavern area for my cavern pylon and I would LOVE this effect. this is the best quality I could get of the...
  11. Phoque

PC Hammered smoke blocks reset upon entering world

using negative painted smoke blocks to make some nice waterfalls when I noticed every time I re enter the world the hammered tile resets to its default shape, this includes single blocks just floating there and also when theyre connected in a line. not the biggest issue but it is a little...
Back
Top Bottom