Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

This is nice mod. I just fought the decree and his boss music was abnormally loud for Terraria music.
  2. M

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

I love the idea of this mod but it sounds like the improvements to summon weapons and pets only apply to vanilla and this mod, so it makes playing any content mod like Thorium not worth it at the same time if you want summoner because the modded weapons and pets won't have the benefits of this...
  3. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Just bumping my question four pages ago.
  4. M

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

You're really gunning for the best large mod, a few more like this and I'll start to prefer Spirit over Thorium.
  5. M

tModLoader Smart Doors (From 1.4)

Agreed, I prefer 1.3.5.3 to 1.4 after seeing all the "balance" changes it made.
  6. M

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

I really like the idea of that photography mechanic.
  7. M

Just bumping my question two pages ago.
  8. M

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

How broken is the current version of this mod? It looks pretty nice but sounds like it's not being supported.
  9. M

tModLoader Orion Mod: Throwing Class Expansion

I loved the idea of this mod and it fits in really well with the vanilla game, I always wanted a fifth pillar. I played a save all the way up to the pillar and after testing everything I think this mod really needs to have an update to balance it. In particular, pretty much everything does too...
  10. M

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It's incredible how much this mod has improved since the 1.4 update. Pre Spirit Mod 1.4, my ranking of the big Terraria mods would be Thorium > Something else > Spirit, and afterwards, it's Spirit > Thorium > Something else. I love the new briar biome and the space biome (although I've only...
  11. M

I have a few questions/comments for tModLoader: 1) Since last year I have been using a modified version of tModLoader 0.11.7.5 that will allow it to run my legitimate GOG.com copy of Terraria 1.3.5.3 on Windows 7. This has worked fine for me without any problems at all. I need to upgrade to a...
Back
Top Bottom