Search results for query: *

• Users: MatthewCR7
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MatthewCR7

Items Pumps and Lava.

So pumps are used to transport liquids, of which there are exactly 3 in Terraria: Water, Honey and Lava. When it comes to the latter, you cannot place a Pump in Lava, or destroy a Pump that is submerged in Lava. Quite inconvenient when transporting Lava is something you want to do. It's possible...
  2. MatthewCR7

NPCs & Enemies Addressing the Pumpkin Moon money farming issue.

If somehow you were not already aware, the Pumpkin Moon event is a great way to earn coins in Terraria. Perhaps even too great. Ever since it was released about a year ago people have come up with inventive methods to take down the endless waves of enemies as fast as possible. Amazing really...
  3. MatthewCR7

NPCs & Enemies The Nebula Pillar.

Not a big fan of it. The Nebula Floater and the Evolution Beast in particular. The first one is a teleporting aimbot with quite a large chunk of health and they usually spawn in multiples. The latter spawns highly damaging homing balls that basically force you to stay airborne to avoid them...
  4. MatthewCR7

Biomes & Nature Background clouds don't make sense.

If you are high enough above the ground you'll see clouds in the background right? Now if you move along with them they actually start to move faster along with you. If you run in the other direction they actually start to slow down. This makes no sense whatsoever, you'd expect the complete...
  5. MatthewCR7

Weapons & Equip Gel Armor

As the title says. You'd pretty much be covered in blue jelly and as a set bonus you'd jump higher because you're now bouncy. Obviously would require gel to make (quite a substantial amount) and not have too much defense because it would be early game armor that's relatively easy to get. Thoughts?
  6. MatthewCR7

NPCs & Enemies Clowns

I remember the good old days when clowns still destroyed tiles with their bombs. Why was this feature removed again? It was hilarious and forced you to adapt your house so they wouldn't reduce it to rubble. Right now the blood moon is a joke. So yeah I want the old clowns back :S
  7. MatthewCR7

Console Demon Altar vs Crimson Altar

Pretty straightforward, I personally noticed that there's considerably more Demon Altars than Crimson Altars due to how the biomes are layed out. It could just be me though, haven't tested with enough worlds yet. Basically the Corruption has one long horizontal cave that allows for easy Demon...
Back
Top Bottom