Search results for query: *

• Users: Icha
  • Order by date
  1. Icha

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Might be. But they spawn pretty frequently, see if it works next time.
  2. Icha

You have to check the whole map. Remember, it might have landed on a skybase.
  3. Icha

how does people see my status anyway... xD

how does people see my status anyway... xD
  4. Icha

Robocraft fans yeee

Robocraft fans yeee
  5. Icha

I declare this status as: Updated.

I declare this status as: Updated.
  6. Icha

I had to get to hardmode. But it still did not work. Ive tried many times now... Are there any other way to get it? Like are there commands for spawning items?
  7. Icha

Do i have to kill WoF, all mecha bosses, and plantera? I have done it so far, just dont know if necesary..
  8. Icha

Blah, the golem did nto drop the totem. Are there any way to spawn in items or are there an item map? Because im starting to loose hope. But still an awesome mod.
  9. Icha

You dont have to worry about anything. Your save files (players and worlds) are located somewhere else. Deleting or updating the game wont make you loose them.
  10. Icha

Sorry for reposting, but i really need help. How is it possible to get solarium ore? I tried making a new world, defeating plantera and then golem, but nothing happened. I've tried multiple times btw.
  11. Icha

Got some questions. Could someone please tell me how to get solarium ore? I read some old things about them with a temple and stuff, but i didnt get it to work... Are there a new way to get it or something? Where do you find the "mod keys" for the dungeon? And last, are there any way to obtain...
Back
Top Bottom