Search results for query: *

1. Tikaro

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Eyy boys, all of the new textures are looking great! The steampunk airship is utterly brilliant, there's nothing I don't love about it. Also, with me having some time, I finally got my :red: together:
  2. Tikaro

I do also like the original palette more, but there was no other way to know for sure other than trying the red one out. C: This is exactly what I'm going to do. Coincidentally, that was one of my favorite weapons in that game (that and the dope tiberium flamethrower thing). Okay, their fate...
  3. Tikaro

Happy to hear that these will be of use. I was initially of the mindset that only one would be used since all of them are basically different iterations of the same thing. It indeed makes a lot more sense to use red for the cutting parts. However, I've tried just switching steel and adamantite...
  4. Tikaro

There wasn't any adamantite stuff done as far as I can tell, so I went ahead and played around with some ideas for the sword, with sci-fi theme as base: (Red metal on handles instead of silver, kinda like it) Now that I look at them, they look small in comparison to some other stuff around here.
Back
Top Bottom