Search results for query: *

• Users: Gooseman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gooseman

Boss checklist problem

im trying to put boss checklist compatibilities the game says there no problem but when i test it there nothing in the boss checklist this is my code using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using jeffmod.NPCs; using jeffmod.Items.Material...
  2. Gooseman

Whip

i am Currently working on making a mod for 1.4 and i was wondering if anybody knew how to make a whip
  3. Gooseman

Dust Help

How do i make Dust Please
  4. Gooseman

Jeff Mod (Discontinued)

jeff mod is one of the greatest mod of all time DISCONTINUED i will no longer update the mod lol its too bad the mod add 2 new boss 9 material 10 accesories (2 hook 8 wings) 6 Armor 55 Weapons You can download on the browser Person Who Help Making the mod Hashaz Sprite artist...
  5. Gooseman

Can i play older Tmod Version

i wanted to play a mod but i need an older version of tmodloader how could i do that
  6. Gooseman

Animated Item

i want to make a recolor of the soul of flight but how do i make it animated in the game
  7. Gooseman

BuffID Help

I want to make an unlimited feral bite item but i cant find the BuffID
  8. Gooseman

Dust

I want to put dust on my weapon like excalibur but i dont know how can anybody help me
  9. Gooseman

64 Bit ModLoader error

I made a mod but the mod wont be able to play in 64 bit tmodloader here the error
  10. Gooseman

Resolved How to change pass code

How to change the pass code i got the wrong one
  11. Gooseman

Treasure Bag

I need to make a treasure bag every thing ok except one ligne of code the errore say error CSo619 'Moditem.bossBagNPC' is obsolete 'override ModItem.BossBagNPC property' can you help me This is the code using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text...
  12. Gooseman

PC Help a modder

how do i make a custome rarity help please here my mod https://www.mediafire.com/file/cit7vzpppz3bj9k/jeffmod.tmod/file
  13. Gooseman

mod help

i am making a mod rn and i want to know how to make a sword that shoot projectile like terra blade can anybody help me using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ID; namespace jeffmod.Items { public class HellBorn : ModItem { public override void...
Back
Top Bottom