Search results for query: *

1. Jokadrian

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Same!!!! I just crafted the Megashark!!!
  2. Jokadrian

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

You literally just need to add an ";" at the end if line #35 also anyone know how to make a projectile weapon be used as ammo? (the weapon that shoots it will shoot the projectile of the projectile weapon)
  3. Jokadrian

Its a problem with a resource pack
  4. Jokadrian

Daily Grind Mod {BETA/Testing}

This is the Daily Grind terraria mod, It is in testing currently and has been released for feedback on its current version. Daily Grind offers; 40-50 Items 10 NPCS This Includes: Mainly guns and swords This is a very small mod and is recommended to be played alongside another mod. I am...
  5. Jokadrian

How to make banner??
  6. Jokadrian

In the SetStaticDefaults() SetStaticDefaults() } Main.RegisterItemAnimation(Item.type, new DrawAnimationVertical(12, 11)); {
  7. Jokadrian

Main.RegisterItemAnimation(Item.type, new DrawAnimationVertical(12, 11)); Also anyone know how to make a projectile shoot another projectile at all?
  8. Jokadrian

Destination Mod (Help with wiki wanted)

Yeah I now this mod is not really finished I am still just messing around with sprites and code but I am changing this right now.
  9. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

This is not OKIE DOKIE
  10. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

Oh
  11. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

I remembered this is: The Last Post Wins!
  12. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

We need a queenslime smiley.
  13. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

:pinky::lslime::cslime::sslime::yslime::gslime::hoppinjack::kingslime::rslime::joy::bluslime::pslime::lslime::sslime::lslime::bslime::islime::yslime:
  14. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

:bluslime:
  15. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

I have returned.
  16. Jokadrian

Oh its ok, thanks for answering.

Oh its ok, thanks for answering.
  17. Jokadrian

In your Terraria Logo Generator how do you make the logo 2 by 2 pixels like the real terraria...

In your Terraria Logo Generator how do you make the logo 2 by 2 pixels like the real terraria logo instead of 1 by 1? Edit: can you also make it so you can also make a 1.4 title?
  18. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

Hi
  19. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

Am back.
  20. Jokadrian

The Last Post Wins!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh ok now I understand, I have to go to sleep now bye.
Back
Top Bottom