Search results for query: *

1. Hexadood

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So, let me just say...I am fantastically, whimsically enthralled with every bit of this mod and its content. This mod has galvanized me to A. Make an entire account on this forum to talk about this mod, and B. play through the entire game with this mod's progression and salivate over how amazing...
  2. Hexadood

What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

As I said in an earlier post (2016 oof), I'm gonna tear down all the trees in a single world like I've never seen the movie "Fern Gully", stache the wood in safes and piggy banks, delete the world and repeat the process to build a massive super tower like the one I built in my Xbox 360 days...
  3. Hexadood

Weapons & Equip Crystalline Biome? (Including armor, tool, and weapon sets)

Ah, a man of humorous culture and puns. Welcome to my post.
  4. Hexadood

Weapons & Equip Crystalline Biome? (Including armor, tool, and weapon sets)

So I've been on an eon-long hiatus from this place, but I've thought up some crazy stuff for the community to enjoy after being gone so long. *inhale* Crystal Biome. You heard me. Crystal Biome. The biome can span through the underground, but entrances to the biome sprout up from the ground. You...
  5. Hexadood

Terra-Mech Mod - New Mounts, Items, Weapons, and "Event"

The idea is great, it just seems like the way the item looks wouldn't fit the theme. If it looked like the jungle spore sprite (not the item, the actual block) just more mechanical, or even some sort of engine that would serve as a way to overclock the system of the mech would make a bit more...
  6. Hexadood

Let’s make this dream something that all of us can enjoy! Let’s work together to make this dream come true! (Even if I have no skills in coding) We can pierce the expectations and make a mod that's so amazing, it rivals Calamity!
  7. Hexadood

Glad you liked it! I'm looking forward to see if anyone wants to help me code this. Or just make it a game upon itself!
  8. Hexadood

3DS Is 3DS really dead?

*Sigh* Man, so many amazing creations, buildings, and moments were shared on 3DS. I loved it because it was a Terraria I could take with me wherever I go. Bored waiting?, 3DS. Have a bad day?, 3DS. Feeling creative?, 3DS. It was special to me because no one else played it and that meant I was a...
  9. Hexadood

Pixel Art Terra-Mech Weapon Sprites (W.I.P)

It's not all done, but I decided to do a little work of my own on the mod myself. Mythril Hand Cannon - A sleek, powerful mech revolver with immense stopping power! Cobalt Colt - Smooth, fast, and fancy mecha machine-pistol! Adamantite Annihilator - Shoulder Mounted Artillery, Locked and...
  10. Hexadood

Ask a Saint

I do like horror games! NOMA is one of them, gives that vibe of uncanny-ness that sends a chill down my spine! Depends on what I'm speedrunning. If it's a boss rush, I'll do my damndest. Of course! It's a free roam Mario! Who doesn't like that? I HAVE played Skyrim actually! It was really fun...
  11. Hexadood

Ask a Saint

I'll answer anything but what my real name is, where I live, how old I am, and things that aren't listed but under the same category. What I WILL answer is- Jokes Gaming stuff Hobby-related things Art stuff Memes Occasionally art requests Friendly questions about my gender And other...
  12. Hexadood

3DS Is 3DS really dead?

Please tell me I'm wrong. Please! I dedicated so much to it and finding out that it's been given up on would kill me!
  13. Hexadood

Official Terrarian Community Feedback Portal

Wheres my 3DS Terraria forum at? Did it die?
  14. Hexadood

Official Art Request Megathread

My request will stay open. I'm looking someone willing to help me sprite my Terra-Mechs mod idea on the Terraria Discussion Group page. Any help is great, whether it be weapon spriting or mech spriting it's all really helpful. Heres the link...
  15. Hexadood

The Last Post Wins!

NANI!?
  16. Hexadood

The Last Post Wins!

What do you call a dead gunmen? A Gurren Lag-Goner.
  17. Hexadood

The Last Post Wins!

This was a terrible idea.
  18. Hexadood

The Last Post Wins!

Are you sure this was a good idea?
  19. Hexadood

"When a big gun can't cut it, get more gun." - Me This mod adds a new crafting "table", more along the lines of garage/mech studio. It can be upgraded without having to replace it, the upgrades give access to higher ranking machinery to add to your mech. -You can build the "table" out of 50...
Back
Top Bottom