Search results for query: *

• Users: Gusz
  • Order by date
  1. Gusz

tModLoader Antiaris

There are still plans to porting the mod to the 1.4?
  2. Gusz

Texture Pack Weapons are the Cursor Texture Pack

If u want, u could add the Arkhalis? pls :3
  3. Gusz

Star pet

Wooow, rlly good men, rlly good, u should do more things like this :D
  4. Gusz

The (Not so) New Zelda Pack

I know that the last post was in 2016, but jeez, this pack is awesome, with the last version of Terraria (1.4) the texture packs are more great than ever, there is any way that this pack could get updated? I tried but, only the items and some other stuff is compatible, but the armours and the...
  5. Gusz

Texture Pack Dimrimmed

The screenshots are rlly cool, i will surely use it :D
  6. Gusz

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

U could upload this as a texture pack :o?
  7. Gusz

Texture Pack Undernity's Minecraft Texture Pack! (RELEASED)

U could upload the pack here too?
  8. Gusz

Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

This post is discontinued, u should go to the newer post: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/khoir-texture.94684/
  9. Gusz

Texture Pack Greybrynn's overhauls

U could upload the file here too?
  10. Gusz

Awesome weapon sounds

Hey, u didn't post any file xdd
  11. Gusz

Cartoony Beasts Texturepack

U have a rlly good pack in there xd
  12. Gusz

Texture Pack How to make animation for texture packs

Ok, thank you very much for ur time and ur help, now i have a idea about how modify the sprite sheet, and Gale Portable is the portable version of Graphics Gale, that was the first that i used so i always call him Portable xd, srry for that.
  13. Gusz

Sorry, i know that i'm annoying but, let's say that i create a animation using Gale Portable, i use the size of the pet, and everything is ok, now, how i introduce my animation on the texture pack in a .png format without damaging the animation? maybe is Gale Portable that dont support that type...
  14. Gusz

I use Tconvert to get the vanilla animation sheet, but there is no way to make it different to the vanilla? the only way is modifing the vanilla file pixel per pixel? what i'm trying to say is, i can't make a zero new animation? because i would to make a totally different a pet, but i don't know...
  15. Gusz

Music Pack Starbound Music Pack, pliss

And u could upload it to here too?
  16. Gusz

Welp, i know how to make the item sprites, language etc, my problem is how to make animations, because on the original files, and the texture packs made by the other players, the animations are frames starting from the top, and finishing on the bottom, different images in a single png file, i...
Back
Top Bottom