Search results for query: *

1. C

Exmaple mod npc

well i mostly would share it with my friends and i might release it, but i dont expect much from it, i wanna make it for fun and the sprite will probably be only for the town npc which would have a blocky/cube theme. Thank you for your help!
  2. C

Exmaple mod npc

Note: I'm not the best and English and grammar Hey, I have a question does anybody know if I can use the example mod npc sprites in my mod, because I'm not good at making sprites and I have an idea of a theme for it
  3. C

My introduction!

Thank you!
  4. C

Lunar Hook Glowing Texture

Alright thank you
  5. C

Lunar Hook Glowing Texture

Note: My English and grammar is not great. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows what the glowing file is called for the stardust chain part of the lunar hook. I have found the normal files for it but I cant seem to find the glowing part for the chain. Thanks in advance
  6. C

My introduction!

Thank you! Sorry that I did not reply to you at first.
  7. C

My introduction!

Thank you!
  8. C

Texture Pack Shadow guardian

Hey, could i use this color scheme for a stardust texture pack im making?
  9. C

Texture Pack Rainlight UI and Stormdark UI

I love stormdark but I hope you can soon do the creative menu
  10. C

My introduction!

True, I might buy it then depending on the price
  11. C

My introduction!

was it not only from may 13th to 17th or are you talking about something else?
  12. C

My introduction!

Note: my English and grammar is not great. Hello I'm a small gamer called mostly CrimKyu or Crimson Kyuubi, I started playing terraria in 9 September 2014 but stopped playing some years after I got it and now I'm trying to get into it again, I'm 1 achievement away from 100% achievements done on...
Back
Top Bottom