Search results for query: *

1. MrQuackMan

Top 5 favorite video games

1. Portal 2 2. Half-Life 2 3. Terraria 4. Team Fortress 2 5. Hotline Miami 2
  2. MrQuackMan

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

You can put bait in your ammo slots
  3. MrQuackMan

Ask a terrarian anything (me)

7:30 PM, February 2nd, 1987.
  4. MrQuackMan

Ask a terrarian anything (me)

Where were you on the night of the murder?
  5. MrQuackMan

Texture Pack Some bad ideas for a Texture Pack.

All stone looks like ebonstone
  6. MrQuackMan

What Gender's the Bosses?

Most of them i imagine as neutral, but apart from the monarchs and rulers (The Empress Of Light, the various queens, Moon Lord and King Slime) i think Plantera is female, Lunatic Cultist is male, and Betsy is called, well, Betsy.
  7. MrQuackMan

Linux Background walls disappear when applying paint

I think tweaking the lighting settings might help
  8. MrQuackMan

Portfolio/Multi-Topic (Disclaimer: I'm new here so sorry if this should be somewhere else then Multi-Topic) As you can probably tell from my name I like the bone glove so..

I think a better idea would be to combine it with accessories that deal damage. (Star Cloak, Beeswax, Shield of Cthulhu)
  9. MrQuackMan

is there a correlation between being a redditor and liking this videogame?

100% of Crack Commando Units in 1972 were sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a...
  10. MrQuackMan

Console NPC Happiness Ruined the Game

In my opinion it actually made the game a lot easier for the better, mainly due to the pylons. No longer do you have to walk all the way to the jungle every time you die trying to get spores, just put the Dryad, Witch Doctor and the Painter there and you also get a great price reduction. You...
  11. MrQuackMan

Humorous Post your memes!

hod dokc
  12. MrQuackMan

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Between the Mechs and Plantera
  13. MrQuackMan

Favorite fantasy creature?

Gnome
  14. MrQuackMan

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

This is some insane stuff
  15. MrQuackMan

empress of light

empress of light
  16. MrQuackMan

Items you think are overrated?

I know that, but the reason i mentioned it was because of those people who will call it the best weapon in the game and that you're just unskilled because you aren't on the same level as Yrimir.
  17. MrQuackMan

Items you think are overrated?

Water Bolt, it's incredible in pro-hardmode, that's it, it becomes obsolete in Hardmode. Shield of Cthulhu, the dash is great but if you're aren't Melee/Multi then you have way better accessories to use.
  18. MrQuackMan

So, only one week left until E3! Any predictions?

So, only one week left until E3! Any predictions?
  19. MrQuackMan

tModLoader Dirt Rod's Wrath Mod

Now all i need is a mod to become dirt
  20. MrQuackMan

@Marcato Well, yeah, you couldn't do much with in it's regular form, but i'm thinking more of it...

@Marcato Well, yeah, you couldn't do much with in it's regular form, but i'm thinking more of it working like obsidian does with Hellstone and being able to create some sort of laser weapons with it.
Back
Top Bottom