Search results for query: *

1. Swordlord00

Blocks & Decoration Wire/Metallic Coating

I think a coating that could be applied to blocks to make any other coatings or paint toggleable would be a welcome addition. This would allow for much more flexibility with the other coatings: Illuminant Coating would have a way to be disabled sometimes, and Echo Coating would have a way to not...
  2. Swordlord00

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

That's the grass, not the background grass walls, which can't be crafted or harvested.
  3. Swordlord00

I just noticed that you can not get both the Corrupt Grass Wall and the Crimson Grass Wall in the same world (on a normal seed). Maybe you should be able to convert between the two with either the Chlorophyte Extractinator or Shimmer. Also it would be nice if you could throw NPC vanity items...
  4. Swordlord00

True, that would make more sense.
  5. Swordlord00

As far as I know, the Cloud in a Bottle isn't renewable, despite it being used to craft many things (to get all unique items from it you need over 10). You can't 'uncraft' a Blizzard in a Bottle (which are renewable) to get a Cloud in a Bottle (which is understandable, because you would get...
  6. Swordlord00

**REPORTED** 1.4.4 Rarity Inconsistency

The Hand of Creation has a Rarity of Blue (1), which is lower than the Architect Gizmo Pack it is made from (it has a Rarity of Pink (5)).
  7. Swordlord00

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

My entry for the screenshot catagory.
Back
Top Bottom