Search results for query: *

1. C

Hey red, know you probably won't read this, but a question: Is the skyblock seed a single seed...

Hey red, know you probably won't read this, but a question: Is the skyblock seed a single seed or combination? And, if you have the stress ball and guide voodoo doll equipped, would you automatically kill the guide? Asking for a friend.I have NOTHING against the guide.
  2. C

Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Would it be possible to give some better weapon choices before Golem? I remember the one time I beat the map(solo) I had a lot of trouble and had to turn the difficulty to .5(though I'm not very good at fighting, so it might just be a skill issue on my part).
  3. C

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Anyone else hoping for that gender-inclusive character creator that got cut. I really need it for my enby demon miner...(and other completely normal stuff)
  4. C

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Little late, but here's a giant thank you to the best dev team of all time. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
  5. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Question: Does tmodloader actually work for macos 11, because steam says it won't, and, if so, are there any specific things I need to do to make it work?
Back
Top Bottom