Search results for query: *

• Users: TobyJ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

PC [Steam] Come one, come all with mics

Searching for co-op friend or friends for a traditional new-characters game. - Must be an even numbered group - no one should be without a buddy - Vanilla - Normal mode (to start out) - Voice is required (discord or whatever you use is fine) - Bring whatever pets or vanity sets you want to...
  2. T

Question for developers - Are there any developer-specific versions of Terraria?

I was just wondering, is there a "developer's edition" of Terraria designed specifically with engine integration or developer features (i.e. re-setting certain values, or spawning in various sprites and game elements just to test things easily ingame)? I know it's none of my business, but I...
  3. T

Settle a Dispute!

This is a forum game dedicated to settling a dispute between the previous and the next poster! The previous will state some kind of problem or dispute they have with the next poster. The next poster then settles this in a logical and civilized manner. For example: Poster 1: The next poster...
  4. T

Attack the next poster!

I played this type of forum game on tngaming before, and it was super fun. I searched but didn't find anything related, and wondered why such a massive forum didn't have a thread like this. So I made one. Basically the point is to launch an attack against the next poster, and the next poster...
  5. T

PC Asking about a little project in the making...

I'm working with another Terrarian who I know very well to produce a fan-made movie based on the Terraria game. Now, I'm not here to advertise it, and I will certainly not spread details about it, because he will absolutely kill me if I do such things. I'm only here to discuss one thing, and one...
  6. T

Weapons & Equip Super Leaf

Before I begin I'd like to mention that this idea was sparked by @Sheldon Cooper ISP 's thread on the tail. This is a new item idea that, when equipped, will give you the power of the Raccoon Suit from Mario 3. Sprite: (Yes, this is just a Super Leaf sprite from the game. It's supposed to...
  7. T

Game Mechanics The End!

This is one hell of a big suggestion, so buckle up everyone. I want to suggest something that fans have wanted since the beginning of Terraria: an official ending to the game. Even though a final boss WAS added, it's not like he rolls the credits. So I suggest we change that! My idea is: The...
  8. T

Game Mechanics Just an idea -- A new mechanic for the Rod Of Discord

Let's be honest: Everyone hates the mechanics of the Rod Of Discord. Being magically lifestolen by using a teleportation tool sure does limit your use of it, but at the same time it's quite annoying. I propose a new mechanic: The Rod of Discord consumes mana. 90 mana, per teleport. This would...
  9. T

Items Implementing "Unimplemented" items

I'm sure by now you know about the "other" Luminite tools that were never implemented into 1.3 along with the pickaxe & hamaxe. If not, I'll give you a run-down: As you can see, there were MANY different varieties of tools that were not implemented. They even had SPRITES. My question is, why...
  10. T

Game Mechanics The celestial shockwave

So, some of you may have seen me make fun of the much-flawed logic of the Celestial Towers' "shield explosion". I mentioned it here: Here: And here: I'm not joking. I feel like such a huge shockwave that, with certain graphics settings, literally distorts everything in its path visually...
  11. T

Game Mechanics Adding a boss icon for the "Mysterious Tablet"

This is my first ever suggestion, so please leave me some feedback on how I did. Basically, I think there should be an icon on the map, similar to those of the bosses, at the location of the Mysterious Tablet. Sometimes it's time-consuming to travel all the way to the dungeon just to see if...
  12. T

PC Looking to have some fun in Terraria with others!

I'm looking to do whatever, just for fun. No full-survival plays though, because those ones take up way too much time and I don't have that :P We could do whatever your preference is, Normal OR Expert. I'm good with both. I'd prefer something endgame as my characters are considerably...
  13. T

[SUGGESTION] A 1.3 adaptation of the Bags Of Holding mod?

This is a suggestion for a game enhancement. If I am posting in the wrong section please let me know. I loved the Bags of Holding mod that was created by Lycos_Hayes back on the Terraria Online forums. (http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/89923/) I miss it. I think it would be WONDERFUL to...
  14. T

PC Chlorophyte & Other Jungle Loot

So, I've noticed Chlorophyte can be time-consuming to grind at the stage you need it. So, I spent the last little while grinding Chlorophyte and stumbling upon some more loot that players at the "mid-hardmode jungle" level might want or need. So, this is a mass-sale of that various loot. I sold...
  15. T

Frost Moon

One of the last THREE achievements I have left to complete (the other two being NPC-related - still waiting on that Truffle to spawn) is defeating, or getting to wave 15 of, the Frost Moon event. I'm convinced it's impossible. I've tried countless, COUNTLESS times to do it, and I just can't...
  16. T

Describe your life in a haiku!

It's pretty simple, just summarize your life and existence in a single haiku-style poem. For those who don't know, a haiku is 3 lines, with: - 5 syllables - 7 syllables - 5 syllables Anyways, there's no particular theme or pattern, just accurately describe your life in 5-7-5 format! Oh, and...
  17. T

iToby's Introduction

Hello, Terrarians! My name is Toby James, but you can call me Toby or TJ. I joined this community yesterday, and I love it here so much. Sure, there are about, on average, four posts a minute or something, but the community is friendly, casual, and has a nice sense of humor. The environment...
Back
Top Bottom