Search results for query: *

1. K

Starting off strong and smart - What I suggest!

Another helpful thing to do (Before hardmode that is) is to fish up a decent sum of crates in easymode and as soon as you get into hardmode open them all giving you hardmode ores and bars!
  2. K

If you were a boss in Terraria..

If i were a boss i'd be a giant mothership type flying organism which would release corruption pods spreading corruption/crimson and releasing worm type enemies upon defeating me you'd receive 1-5 Advanced Organism Flesh (Used for different potions and some crafting) 15-90 of either Vertebrae...
  3. K

PC What's your opinion on this?

:P We've more or less hit the point in the game where there's not much we can do other than build/decorate we have most of our potion supplies etc needed for bossing along with gear for said bossing
  4. K

Yeah, changing the time to night/day to summon the boss/event and thanks for the feedback!
  5. K

I play a small server with my friends that i host. When we do bossing etc i change the time to either dusk or dawn depending on which event/boss it is. My friend (The only one who doesn't play on the server) believes it's cheating and said if i were to post something on the forums about doing...
Back
Top Bottom