Search results for query: *

1. AVARUS ODIUM

@Orchamut I thought you were already in terraria?

@Orchamut I thought you were already in terraria?
  2. AVARUS ODIUM

It can’t be a forums quotes list without my incriminating rambling on there /j

It can’t be a forums quotes list without my incriminating rambling on there /j
  3. AVARUS ODIUM

Happy birthday!!

Happy birthday!!
  4. AVARUS ODIUM

TRUE

TRUE
  5. AVARUS ODIUM

Foolishness Lebron.. Foolishness.

Foolishness Lebron.. Foolishness.
  6. AVARUS ODIUM

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Valthax turns and hovers over to Akkith, floating by her side.
  7. AVARUS ODIUM

Single Thread RP The Van (Redux)

In terms of power, she is absolutely radiant with it, definitely warranting the sort of reverence she’s receiving. It’s odd that she chooses to contain all of that energy in such a simple form.. And her thoughts are simply of curiosity and a bit of mild humor. “I don’t exactly find people...
  8. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

"Which one?" Daice looks down at him.
  9. AVARUS ODIUM

(I know. Garundel is thinking about when he returns)
  10. AVARUS ODIUM

"Well damn." "I thought those mountain leveling abilities might help a little." He laughs before going back to tinkering with BT, turning his back on the group. Jack flips them off before continuing to work on BT. Father Garundel also "looks" over at Jack, smirking a bit at his sass. He...
  11. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

Which Daice quickly dodges to the side of in a fluid leap, drawing his revolver and catching the projectile, somehow, in the drum of his revolver. (19) He looks at it for a second before giving a small "Hmm". (Choice, 7) He spins the barrel and pulls the trigger. (9) A click, and nothing...
  12. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

And as Fauxix feels as if he's about to be crushed into oblivion... He pops back up in the middle of the pool of void in Godsrealm. Daice entirely ignores the question. "awee.." He starts clapping wildly, sounding like he's sniffling almost.
  13. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

Entropy would slowly grab the limb... before a large spike of purple crystal would impale the limb, and Fauix's leg.. The child slowly lets go to reveal a hole lined with purple crystals, the once green order insignia now dull grey. And Entropy now collapses in upon himself.. the singularity...
  14. AVARUS ODIUM

Jack then attempts to shoot the raptor several times. "I wouldn't put it past him.." "Do you really think he cares about one planet?" "He can probably kill them with complete ease.. its us he's worried about. I've witnessed him smooth-talk his way into getting several allies before, and...
  15. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

"Oh, yeah, sorry.. I don't know a Xee." He is silently picked up between two fingers and lifted up to the chained Origin's face, where his helmet slowly cracks and floats away, revealing billions of years of time, countless memories enough to destroy the mind of anyone who stares into the mass...
  16. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

And now the Chaos guardian at the gate, a similar knight, but a bloody red, is now staring down at Exca. "Have you come to join us in our war against Order..?" "Or perhaps just to leave us this one..?"
  17. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

Entropy silently extends a hand.. Daice pushes himself off of the crates and walks up to G1, the cannon now a few inches from his chest. "You said Xee?" "... you were the most mentally unstable one I could currently find. This makes you malleable."
  18. AVARUS ODIUM

"and what the :red: have you got to offer besides an army of apparent live museum artifacts and a pollinator?" He still hasn't lowered his gun. Father Garundel continues on with his description of Fluxxation. "He could level this entire planet several times over with the arsenal aboard that...
  19. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

(Brambol was order and fikitt was undecided, right?)
  20. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

Daice looks up and stares for a second. "heeeeeeeeello?" Meanwhile, somewhere else Origin just lets out a sigh before letting Xee drop to the ground, face first obviously. "You are utterly insufferable.. but you are the only thing I have left in my arsenal now." "Do not fail me again...
Back
Top Bottom