Search results for query: *

1. Soiconcodoc132

how can i help u sir?

how can i help u sir?
  2. Soiconcodoc132

Sharing the Love - Terraria Update News!

When this been releashed?
  3. Soiconcodoc132

New Weapon, Armor and Accessories Tier List

i would argue with more than 50% of the items placement in this tier list but still a worthwide tier list overall ( zenith S+ lol no use). I love the layout desined of the ranking table but its defenitely hard to read though, the background should be more brighter atleast.
  4. Soiconcodoc132

An INNUMERABLE amount of weapons tested against Golem

Technicaly using Terraprisma or sth like that is like using Duke's drops on pre mech. They are Lunar tier. And Duke+ Empress drop refered as post golem tier . So a little bit unfair when testin them on Golem.
  5. Soiconcodoc132

Full Game Accessory Tier List

Few uses for A rank, Same rank as Emblems, Cobalt Shield,.. Not deserved. Noone want to use this alone, its just a free upgrade for any boots. Only with the help of balloon and frogleg make it a liitle bit better. i have no problem if it drop down to rank C. Yeah not bad effect afterall but...
  6. Soiconcodoc132

Agreed almost everything but few notes: 1. All boost still great pre hm, ez to find one in every biome. Only shadowed by wings but still deserved S . Perhaps S- 2. Sandstorm in a Bottle: Here is the thing, its super ez to find or u cant find it. U can have it right at the start without even try...
  7. Soiconcodoc132

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

7.Flairon: This is probably the best pre-Lunar melee weapon for most purposes and only rank A+. atleast S- or S. No. – Seedler has more velocity, easier to use, about the same DPS on practice. And it is earlier. – Scourge of the corruptor wrecks Flairon in any space with blocks included and is...
  8. Soiconcodoc132

Class Ranking

My ranking for lastest version: 1. Ranger:Let be honest, nothing come close. Ranger does everything good. Good DPS , Good crowd control, attack from safe distance,.... Ez to play ez to use. Many good-OP weapons at any stages of the game. 2.Mage: Mage load with trash weapons and class accessories...
  9. Soiconcodoc132

Pretty accurate ranking overall. Very solid, no need to change anything but i suggest some micro adjustment: Overared weapons: 1. Uzi: A no doubt S+ if obtain early hardmode but in fact early hardmode jungle has no valuable loots for premech progression and extremely dangerous .Angry trapper is...
  10. Soiconcodoc132

Agreed, Hallowed Repeater is underated ,very versatile ,accuraed. i think its perform better than mega shark many critical moments pre hm( not ahuge margin but easier to craft). Yes mega shark has better life span but because there are not many good guns arround.
  11. Soiconcodoc132

A LARGE AMOUNT of early Hardmode weapons tested against Expert Twins

Bro, why Durendal was considered early hardmode weapon? If it was, the same applied to hallowed armor, rainbow rod,...( i dont see them being listed here). This thread show how trash melee was before post plantera gears( even that point still the worst class). Mage again loads with trashes unil...
  12. Soiconcodoc132

Actually The Nebula Arcanum is so underated, it does everything exeptionaly well. Shredding every boss into pieces( even better than last prism), dominating invasions and events A bit struggle with moon lord , require you to stay in a small area arround him to work which extremely dangerous. Im...
  13. Soiconcodoc132

Great comparision, yeah warding is not that bad if u commit to full tank build as u can see i mentioned earlier, and if ur def is suck just use wormscraft ( worm scraft reduce damge AFTER def is caculated). Warding defenitely better than menacing lucky in early hardmode and busted in pre hm...
  14. Soiconcodoc132

i didnt see ur point here. I made the point and u said zero elaboration or evidence and u didnt even figure out that? i just see a good discussion here, so if i wish to leave u alone then its fine, no dicussion here, only u talking to urself so i can ignore ur post completely ,no value to read...
  15. Soiconcodoc132

Hell No, Defense stat is better in Master mode but so does Boss's damge. Boss like Duke Fishiron Moonlord has ~ double damge in Master compare to Classic so unless u commit to full tank mode( which only melee capable of doing that comfortly), u will take tons of damge anyway so full warding is...
  16. Soiconcodoc132

A GREAT MANY weapons tested against the Pumpkin Moon + Frost Moon Final wave strategies

im very supries Mage is not the best class both event. They have 1 of the best crowd control tool in the game ( Razorblade Typhoon) and 1 of the best single target burst damge and cc (Nebula Arcaum). i though summoner would struggle a bit but they do suprisingly well. The Sentires combination is...
  17. Soiconcodoc132

A GREAT MANY weapons tested against the Pumpkin Moon + Frost Moon Final wave strategies

Yeah Reaching wave 20 PM in Master is nearly impossible with pre Lunar gear ( not included cheese strat like Horseman Blade). The best i could hit was arround wave 18-19 even with fragment tier. PM is kindda ez, just use the best cc weapon avaiable, later killing Mourning Wood and ground mobs...
Back
Top Bottom