Search results for query: *

1. Mirppc

Linux Incorrect rendering of walls with "color" and "white" lighting engine

I found a workaround on Opensuse and should work fine on other distros. When in game change the lighting to RETRO and the walls will return, there will be a performance boost at the cost of some prettyness. The machine tested on was a Opensuse Leap 15.3 on a Thinkpad L440 with intel core i3...
  2. Mirppc

Linux Terraria crashes on load SIGABRT or SIGSEGV

Well i got Terraria to launch via a terminal using <Terraria_Install_Directory_Tree_Steam>/Terraria Sadly when i set out to do multiplayer and host i get the same error message with TerrariaServer. When i exit out and start up TerrariaServer on it's own it will randomly crash with the same...
  3. Mirppc

Linux Launching the game occasionally doesn't work

Ahhh! looks like you are having the same error as me. i posted my logs over here Linux - Terraria crashes on load SIGABRT or SIGSEGV You wont believe how happy i am to know i am not alone! If you need some help getting some more logs i can help you over on my thread. being able to compare...
  4. Mirppc

Linux Steam Overlay rendering issues

That is interesting. Thank you for this update.
  5. Mirppc

The AMDGPP-pro drivers have a tendency to cause issues launching games like Doom 2016 and they also replace the vulkan libs which i found on Opensuse and PopOS to not be as performant as the normal amdgpu drivers. Another issue has been with steam not loading after installing the amdgpu-pro...
  6. Mirppc

Linux Terraria crashes on load SIGABRT or SIGSEGV

So i have been having an issue running the steam linux version of terraria. When i launch the game it either crashes and closes (usualy in the steam logs a SIGSEGV is called) or the came just crashes, turning into a zombie process (Usualy SIGABRT called). What have i done to try and resolve...
  7. Mirppc

I can confirm this is an issue on an RX 580 and RX570, as well as some intel IGPU's perticularly ones made after the patent agreement intel had with Nvidia expired and a new one was signed with AMD. This seems to lead to a MESA issue as there are no other drivers for the intel igpu. I also...
Back
Top Bottom