Search results for query: *

• Users: Clarker
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Clarker

**REPORTED** Hunter Cloak Visual Error While Sitting

When seated and wearing the Hunter Cloak, the cloak does not move with you. Removing dye did not affect results. Laying down/sleeping displayed as intended.
  2. Clarker

Poetry Welcome to: Terrarian Literature (starring TheJollyPawniard)

Welcome, friends! This is a quaint low-budget and low-cost lot, so please treat it well. So why am I here? ... I don't know. Anyways, I'm here to provide you with Terrarian Literature. Today always this thread shall be... POETRY...
  3. Clarker

The Dungeon Adventure! A Mystical RPG-Adventure-Turnbased THINGY!

The Story You are walking along in a thick forest with your friends. You come across a grand dungeon. You have heard dreadful tales of monsters and lost adventurers dwelling here. Your friends, however, believe they are fake, stories just created to hide the treasure hidden within. You follow...
  4. Clarker

Through the Woods - A Random SSLP By ShaoQuinn

Why hello there. I am the overseer. I wish to welcome you to this magical "Screenshot Let's Play" as they may say. Today, we wish to entertain you with our little puppet person. Alright, dropping this "fancy-schmancy" act. I'm really bored, so let's just GO!
  5. Clarker

Humorous ASK BILL CIPHER ANYTHING!

I GOT THIS MISERABLE HUMAN OUT OF HIS BODY, AND BY THE END OF JULY I'LL HAVE TO LEAVE FOR VACATION. ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS! ANY KIND WILL DO. I HOPE YOU CAN ATTEND BILL'S PARTY OF TERROR! SOME SIMPLE FACTS FORST: NAME: BILL CIPHER AGE: OLD LIKES: DESTRUCTION, CHAOS, MUREDER, MY FAVORITE VIDS ON...
  6. Clarker

Other Literature ShaoQuinn's Epic RAPS!

Here is my rap thread! You can request a rap, of coolness, if you want. I'll come up with some randomly too about random topics. YAY! Post or ask away! WRAPS: Request something, please.
  7. Clarker

Hi Yo! (Q/A and Intro)

Well guess I better make one of these. Ask me anything! yay! I'll answer anything. ~Intro Part~ I'm ShaoQuinn! I've played Terraria for 400+ hours! YAY!
  8. Clarker

Items How About Some New Mounts?

The mounts we currently have are nice, but how about some new ones? WIP: Post your own ideas right now. Dragon Scales Summons Dyeable Dragon Mount Can Fly Tier 4 (144 Feet) - Speed: Hermes Boots, ALL THE TIME! Obtaining - Rare from Paladin (10% maybe) Lost Contact Lense Summons Demon Eye...
Back
Top Bottom