Search results for query: *

1. ddrake88

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I have a friendly suggestion that may help the mod scale better with other mods. Instead of having so many of the weapon bonuses (think the clock hands on Kroniic Principality[KP]) and Stellar Novas be flat values, having them be percentages would open them up to more viability. For a weapon...
  2. ddrake88

tModLoader Lanboost's mods (Unlimited Buff limit, 4+Quality of life, Auto Buff etc) sources included!

I'm using your mostly awesome Auto Summon mod and unfortunately I believe it causes a crash when combined with weapons that make a noise when summoning. An example of this is the Enchanted Staff from Elements Awoken. When the staff is in the Auto Summoned slot there's a constant buzzing sound...
  3. ddrake88

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

I can confirm the item is still bugged :(
  4. ddrake88

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

"Green Scheme" was not working on a version I downloaded last week. It highlighted the area and replanted the crops but it never produced drops. I updated and installed the new lib and now the Green Scheme doesn't even have the highlighted area. When I use the item it has a very fast use...
Back
Top Bottom