Search results for query: *

1. WaluigiWillReturn

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Hey, it is telling me that i used a bad input, and not letting me test my armor sprites, i am using the thing it gives me and the size is correct, what am i doing wrong?
  2. WaluigiWillReturn

I just want to know

Yeah and also because i want to know how to make stuff like accessories or armor give certain buffs or make defense higher, i am really new to coding and the Tmodloader wiki does not seem to be helping, i know how to make an item become an accessory but i don't know how to make it do something.
  3. WaluigiWillReturn

I just want to know

How do i make it so when you are using an accessory, it gives a buff? Like, imagine there is a buff called "a", and i want to make an accessory called "b" give you the buff when you're using it, how do i make that? Also, is there any way to make it not give you that while other specific effect...
  4. WaluigiWillReturn

I can't get souls of night

And to my knowledge you can also break altars if you need some more Evil.
  5. WaluigiWillReturn

I don't know what i am doing wrong right now, can someone help me out?

Hmmm, So, Here is the code for the item i am making that shoots projectiles using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace SolarMod.Items { public class SunStaff : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults() {...
  6. WaluigiWillReturn

I can't get souls of night

You gotta go to the Underground Corruption/Crimson, it is the Evil Biome but in Underground layers
  7. WaluigiWillReturn

I don't know what i am doing wrong right now, can someone help me out?

So, i want to make a magic weapon for my mod, and i am new to both C# and Modding, so, i have this line of code that is giving me the error : item.shoot = ModContent.ProjectileType ("Sun"); And it is giving me the error CS1501: No overload for method 'ProjectileType' takes 1 arguments
Back
Top Bottom