Search results for query: *

1. [burdclan] General Macaw

PC Looking to do an entire Modded Terraria Playthrough with.

Would anybody like to do an entire modded playthrough together? Like Thorium or calamity + A ton of other mods we can choose together. We can do expert or normal and build an epic world together. I'm 19 and not a squeeker if that helps at all :) Have a ton of time to play also and don't get...
  2. [burdclan] General Macaw

someone to play with

it gets awfully lonely playing terraria by yourself :/ someone friend me on steam and lets have a blast! My steam name is the same as my forum name [burdclan] General Macaw
  3. [burdclan] General Macaw

all good, i really appreciate the post tho lol. it's nice to communicate with other terrarians...

all good, i really appreciate the post tho lol. it's nice to communicate with other terrarians :DD i made a bunch of posts everywere but here. like on steam discussion and the old forums etc
  4. [burdclan] General Macaw

I don't play clash of clans at all lol :) I play mainly payday 2 and terraria my friends name is...

I don't play clash of clans at all lol :) I play mainly payday 2 and terraria my friends name is burdface so me and him decided to make a clan together called burdclan and it's just stuck with me sence then
  5. [burdclan] General Macaw

Someone come play some terraria with me? Awfully lonely!

Someone come play some terraria with me? Awfully lonely!
  6. [burdclan] General Macaw

nice profile picture :DD <3

nice profile picture :DD <3
Back
Top Bottom