Search results for query: *

• Users: opie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Xbox Series S/X Favorites in the Void Bag

How do you mark an item as a favorite in the void bag on console? I cannot figure it out. My settings say flick the left stick in inventory, and it works in my regular inventory. But when I try to set a favorite in the void bag, nothing happens.
  2. O

**REPORTED** [Xbox Series S/X] Lava disappears

I have an arena on the surface with a layer of lava, enough to kill enemies, but not melt their drops.. When I put lava there from buckets, NOT pumps, it will stay until I save and exit, then it will disappear. My partner has a PC world and his lava stays. edit. this is a fresh world made...
  3. O

Console Housing menu bug, kinda interesting actually

First off i apologize for the quality of the photos. But i need someone to see this ridiculous bug. If you have the housing page as the second page, you have to do a specific path for it to work. If you move along this path, housing will not work: However if you use this path the housing...
  4. O

Xbox One Geode/seedbag/can of worms issue/crates

Xbox Series S When i have a seedbag or can of worms in my inventory, the only time i can open them is if I put them in my hotbar, exit the inventory and press use. Geodes are not able to be opened though. I have tried every button and no matter if they are in my hotbar, or just in my...
  5. O

Xbox One Inconsistent housing menu

2 seperate accounts one on a series s, other on an x. Happens this way on both. I go to inventory>housing query>press y(which is bound to go to world)> press my use button And 75% of the time absolutely nothing happens.
Back
Top Bottom