Search results for query: *

1. M

Mobile [1.4.3] Issues with Controls

I am also on a similar device. I was going to post a report, here it is and I hope this helps as well: This is not really a bug, it is just a feature that makes it impossible for Chromebook users to play with their keyboards. Today, I updated to the 1.4.3 edition on mobile. There are new...
  2. M

Mobile Game fails to load/boot

Lol. I might have thought that, but it worked fine until the Chrome OS update - not as good as a PC but still roughly 30-50 fps. I think that the OS update may have interfered with this particular Chromebook model's graphics, since it runs fine on other (different model) devices.
  3. M

I realized that somehow, the game still works, but the entire UI is just completely black past the title screen. I only realized this because a text box popped up. I can't see anything, so I'm not sure if I can try to create a character and join a game or something. It may be an issue with...
  4. M

I don't believe Terraria updated, but I did update Chrome OS today, which might be why this doesn't work. Reinstalling/clearing data did not fix the bug. Edit: apparently the 94.0.4606.104 Chrome OS update broke several Google Play apps. This bug is then probably not Terraria's fault if this is...
  5. M

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880459391638331463/903416417746047046/Screen_recording_2021-10-28_3.53.29_PM.webm See attached file: I can open the game, but it gets stuck partially through the loading process as shown. It stays that way indefinitely and never changes. I play on a Google...
  6. M

Mobile Permanent Low Quality UI and chat

Deleting and reinstalling Terraria did not fix this bug.
  7. M

Mobile Permanent Low Quality UI and chat

For some reason, my chat has become incredibly pixelated in the last day or two. I did not edit my in-game settings whatsoever. (If there is additional info I need to include, please let me know) Here is what my chat looked like before: Here is what it looks like now There was no change...
Back
Top Bottom