Search results for query: *

• Users: TKing
  • Order by date
  1. TKing

Well they could add a very hard post moon lord event to be interesting to have fun with zenith!

Well they could add a very hard post moon lord event to be interesting to have fun with zenith!
  2. TKing

Adds one more boss for Blood Moon! The slime rain in hardmode could spawn the slime princess!

Adds one more boss for Blood Moon! The slime rain in hardmode could spawn the slime princess!
  3. TKing

That mining mount! Drill could be added an option to choose between mining only 2 blocks for...

That mining mount! Drill could be added an option to choose between mining only 2 blocks for example! Add a shimmer gun for easy npcs skin swapping! And also add variants of bosses modified through shimmer, but just an aesthetic thing!
  4. TKing

Xbox One multiplayer bugs (a lot) PLS SHARE

fps drops are still occurring as you do some actions like using the mirror! slime mount Besides, it still takes around 1 to 2 minutes to collect the treasure bags from the bosses! the same happens with the medals of the crystal etherium event!
  5. TKing

Console screen zoom

Add the option to move the screen further away even with the zoom at least my boss fights I practically don't see them!! The lowest zoom level is very bad
  6. TKing

PS4 Bugs de interface e animações!

there is no option to add character health percentage on console! Animations of items going into the chest through fast stacking does not happen in multiplayer!
  7. TKing

Switch Wind speed error

JI'm already 70 hours into the game and no winds and storms too!
  8. TKing

Switch Windy day not triggering

Same thing happening on ps4
  9. TKing

PS4 grappling hook

It is not possible to use the hook when you have certain items in your hand!! So far it happens with all summon staffs and with Captain America's shield sold by the traveling merchant! I'm playing on ps4 using mouse and keyboard!
  10. TKing

PS4 Explored areas bug

Unfortunately I can't upload the mute because I play on ps4 and I can't extract the map from the console! But this error only occurred once!
  11. TKing

PS4 actuators

When using actuators for positioning blocks in the background in multiplayer! This only happens to the owner of the world. For other players the blocks remain in the foreground as a block solido prevented from other players passing!
  12. TKing

PS4 wiring tools

The grand designer's tab to select the wire colors you want or actuators or even the pliers! It's not working in multiplayer!
  13. TKing

PS4 actuators

Using triggers in multiplayer when blocks are thrown backwards, it only happens to the player who is hosting the map, not to the others! Unless they relog on the map
  14. TKing

PS4 [1.4.3] Mouse

Unable to link mouse side buttons!!
  15. TKing

PS4 [1.4.3] game crashing

The game is crashing for no reason while exploring the desert I couldn't find the reason for the crash but it's always happening!
  16. TKing

PS4 Explored areas bug

Depois de explorar o mapa e abrir na mininapa! Ao sair do mundo e entrar em outros mundos ao retornar ao meu mundo, tudo o que foi explorado se perde, tendo assim que explorar todos os cantos novamente!
  17. TKing

**REPORTED** [PS4] 1.4 Multiplayer Crashing

ativar o salvamento automático!
  18. TKing

PS4 multiplayer Latency bug

E It's happening many times where during multiplayer for me it already stopped raining, but my friend didn't Dead enemies hitting, or not disappearing for the other to play! Game closing alone after defeating the twin eyes!
  19. TKing

Xbox One Multiplayer latency issues?

It's a bug in the game itself because on ps4 it's like this and my internet is very good
  20. TKing

PS4 Multiplayer boss summoning bug

QWhen you're in multiplayer and your friend summons a boss as the destroyer and you're not around he becomes invisible!
Back
Top Bottom