Search results for query: *

1. F

Xbox One Constant crashing in multiplayer

Crashed 4 times atleast and we just beat Eye of Cathulu. Host on series X crashed losing us a decent amount of progress. I have noticed it tends to happen to me when my inventory is open, organizing my inventory or crafting. The fact it's this unstable pre hardmode makes me extremely...
  2. F

Xbox One Holding the attack button and swapping items in hotbar makes you stop attacking (whipstacking)

This makes whipstacking not viable. Yes I know it's not an intended feature but it might aswell be at this point. This does affect how much dps you can put out especially with the Blade staff. Which relies on tag damage to be viable
  3. F

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Crash during mutliplayer reset our characters.

Everything was fine till the game froze only to find out after restarting the game that our 5 hour long characters had been reset entirely like they were fresh made.
  4. F

Working as Designed [Xbox One] Can't properly move accessories around from vanity to in use

It might just be the expert mode slots bugged but it makes it so you can't freely move accessories around In vanity and equipped tabs. It will even refuse to swap places with another accessory
Back
Top Bottom