Search results for query: *

1. I

3DS Foreground blocks disappearing when inside herb farm

I recently finished my herb farm. It is rather large, with 7 layers, and at least 80 pots on each layer. The issue occurs when I move my character towards the center of the farm building. My character disappears, then the foreground blocks disappear, leaving the background walls visible. Then...
  2. I

3DS Stylist

Is she even in the 3DS version yet? I saw all sorts of things on the wiki that suggest she's in, but I've been farming a spider nest for about an hour now and she hasn't shown up. I'd like to know, so if she's not here yet, I can get back to farming goodie bags to get all the Halloween swag...
  3. I

Terra Blade vs. Master Sword

The Master Sword. The Blade of Evil's Bane. Wieldable only by the Legendary Hero. Sometimes can fire spinning cutters made of light, depending on the story. The Terra Blade. A sword legendary in its own right. Wieldable by anyone who can get their hands on one. Can always rapid-fire sword...
  4. I

3DS The box art for the 3DS version

Is it just me, or does the box art depict the one thing you do not do when fighting the twins? Both Spazmatism and Retinazer are in their second forms at once. Also, it is inexplicably daytime while they are out.
  5. I

I think I've been playing too much Terraria.

Help, you guys. Every time I close my eyes, I see visions of caves with ores in the walls. No joking. Mostly Adamantite. I think I may need to lay off for a while. Play something else, like Pokkén Tournament or Hyrule Warriors Legends. I'm probably going to wear my 3DS's battery out this year...
  6. I

[3DS] Iaeyan's Shop of Things Found

I was just made aware that the 3DS version does not have online multiplayer. That is a disappointment. Also, that is a large waste of my time gathering materials. Barring the future implementation of online multiplayer, this shop is now closed. Rules: 1. Stock is subject to change and does...
  7. I

[3DS] Trading bulk Glowing Mushrooms

I have full stacks of Glowing Mushrooms here. That's 999 per stack. They're useful for Shroomite, potions and building materials. I will trade 2 full stacks of these for a stack of Mythril Bars. I'm trying to make Dragon Armor, and I am also building a museum with all the armor in it. This...
  8. I

[3DS] Buying full Dragon armor

I am looking for a full set of Dragon Armor. I have no doubt that I can defeat Ocram multiple times, but my supply of Adamantite is very limited and I cannot fish very well for crates. I am unaware of what this set of armor goes for. That being said, please don't take advantage of me. Name your...
  9. I

Mobile A solution to ammo bulk-buying

I have been having problems on the 3DS version lately with having to buy ammo for my Megashark. My thumbs would hurt extensively from holding the Buy button for minutes on end. Then, I came up with a solution. I call it the Leverage Buyout Mk. I. It is basically a lever with a little nubby...
  10. I

Console A better way to buy in bulk

I searched "buying" and "buy multiple" and got nothing relevant to this. I just got Terraria for 3DS and I have to say it's pretty fun. I recently got a Megashark. It's fun and all, but I have one problem. Buying bullets for this thing is a literal pain. Every hour or so, I have to stop by the...
  11. I

Chlorophyte

What is Chlorophyte? Is it a crystal? Is it a plant? Does it have a smell to it? What about a taste? I just know that I have a farm of it that spans the width of one of my maps. What do you think Chlorophyte is like?
  12. I

PC How to get rid of Medusas?

If I completely destroy a marble area, walls and all, will the horrible snake-headed she-demons stop spawning? I would like to know that, because I'm trying to get an Axe, and the jungle is flipping rife with marble.
  13. I

PC Need help with NPC condos

I have a "floating hotel" style NPC building at my spawn point. It's elevated off the ground by about 15 blocks. I read that the Martian Saucer can go through blocks. I don't want my NPCs to die, especially my Party Girl. Is there somewhere I can move my condos to where they will be out of...
  14. I

Xbox 360 Need 2 Broken Hero Swords

I just experienced my first Solar Eclipse. I used a Battle Potion, and I got no BHSs. Also, I lost my Party Girl, despite building her house 15 blocks off the ground. I'm really bummed out now. To heck with it. I have a Corruption Key Mold and a Jungle Key Mold. I'll trade them for 1 BHS apiece...
  15. I

Xbox 360 Chlorophyte Growing

I have a Chlorophyte Plant going. It's deep in the Cavern Layer, near the Underworld. I would like to know the optimum number of cores for growing Chlorophyte. I have 18 9x9 cores set up 3 high by 6 wide.
  16. I

Xbox 360 Space Cowboy General Store

SHOP IS NOW CLOSED I am taking a summer college course, and I actually got the PC version of Terraria, which is way better. 1. I'm allowed to refuse any trade, for any reason. 2. This is a Contract Shop. I don't keep loads of everything in my inventory, but I may have it in stock. You place an...
  17. I

Xbox 360 Will my crystal farm work?

I have a crystal farm set up in an underground Hallow down where crystals grow. I plan to wire it all up to actuators that will drop them all with the flip of a switch. My only concern is if it will actually work. I have the farm set up as a series of interlocking + signs, with the pearlstone...
  18. I

Xbox 360 Need something that can mine Chlorophyte

I ran into Chlorophyte while I was building something near a jungle. It's in the way and I can't mine it. I need something that can mine it. I don't care what you trade me, as long as it can mine Chlorophyte. I don't know what such a tool is worth, so I don't know what to offer for it. Name your...
  19. I

Xbox 360 My Jungle Key Mold for your Terra Blade?

I found a Jungle Key Mold while I was hunting for Life Fruits. I looked it up on the wiki, and it says I get a Piranha Gun. I'm not really a gun guy. I prefer beam swords. I'm on Xbox 360 on varying times, but school just ended for me and I have finals at 2 p.m., so I'll be on a lot more, and...
  20. I

Iaeyan Elyuex in the house!

Is it just me, or is the Eater of Worlds like a game of Centipede?
Back
Top Bottom