Search results for query: *

1. O

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Thank you for the info. I'll let you know if it still isn't working once I edit the event bar, and check where I am in the world.
  2. O

PS4 Can no longer play 4 player local split screen - Ps5

Someone please help. I caught the goblin army in master ftw, and I died so much they just went away. Now my npcs won't spawn on ANY of my worlds, and I've tried deleting and reinstalling my game, and it didn't help
  3. O

Console Question

I faught goblin army in for the worthy, and died so much that they just went away. didnt evem finish the event. now my npcs arent spawning. any ideas?
  4. O

Does anyone know how ti fix npcs not spawning? i did the goblin army on for the worthy, so i died ofc. but the goblin army never finished, and the bar just went away, now my npcs wont spawn. any ideas?
  5. O

And I'd also recommend setting the controller "scheme" to Advanced. If your used to the redigits pick from 1.3
  6. O

It's pretty great, depending on your TV though, youmight have to fiddle with the safe zone settings.
  7. O

Somebody please help. In a world I had, it was master mode ftw, so naturally my friend and I died to the goblins. But the goblin invasion didn't finish, and the bar just went away. Ever since, my npcs won't spawn, and I can't query housing to figure out why. (I'm on PS4 btw)
Back
Top Bottom