Search results for query: *

• Users: Unishine
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Unishine

PC Bubble blocks storing liquids incorrectly.

Me and my brother were preparing for the endgame boss by putting honey inside boxes of honey blocks- we are going to use shrimpy truffle for its buff. However, I discovered I can just put the honey inside the bubble block instead of making hollow boxes. I showed this off to my brother but he...
  2. Unishine

Xbox One Text in duplication menu stacking in 2-player splitscreen

as seen here, after pressing the search button in the duplication menu, both the words "Duplication" and whatever you've searched will be stacked. I used a bunch of random letters for this example. I'm unsure if this is a problem in normal gameplay, but in splitscreen clearly it has tried to...
  3. Unishine

Xbox One Text in duplication menu stacking in 2-player splitscreen

as seen here, after pressing the search button in the duplication menu, both the words "Duplication" and whatever you've searched will be stacked. I'm unsure if this is a problem in normal gameplay, but in splitscreen clearly it has tried to push the text together too hard.
  4. Unishine

Xbox One Movement / Flying massively slowed when changing items.

Pretty simple bug, but when switching between items when moving slowly your movement is almost entirely stopped. If your character is moving quickly, switching between items quickly can create the same effect. When flying however, switching between items almost entirely stops your flight no...
Back
Top Bottom