Search results for query: *

1. D

Xbox One 1.4 Cannot assign NPCs to houses or check query

Yes they can be selected at a certain house anytime, but they never actually move until it is night time or raining ;)
  2. D

Xbox One Terraria Freezes on Auto-Save/Boss Spawn

Everytime a boss spawns in any world we create, or an auto-save begins, it freezes for up to 15 seconds, this is not a big deal nor an important bug fix, but something to look into as I’ve found no fix. Also, it doesn’t freeze for other players while in multiplayer, only the host.
  3. D

Xbox One 1.4 Cannot assign NPCs to houses or check query

So, for anyone confused, here is a step by step on Xbox consoles: (Default Binds) 1: Press Y to open inventory 2: Press RB to switch to your equipment, housing, and player inventory 3: Use Left Stick or RB to switch to housing 4: Go to your Question Mark, and then press Y to switch from...
  4. D

Xbox One Worlds get deleted when i exit terraria app

So, I’ve had this same issue, delete your Terraria, and reinstall it, when you go to sync your account, cancel it, then make a new character, world, let it auto save, then save and exit, once you do this, delete, reinstall, let it sync, boom POW :)
  5. D

Xbox One Master mode Co-op only drops one treasure bag.

This is a bug, everyone in the multiplayer should receive there own individual treasure bag when participating in killing a boss :)
  6. D

Xbox One Character's inventory won't save in multiplayer

Me and my friends have been looking and finding ways to get around these bugs, it seems like there is a problem with the host saving and exiting not applying to friends in the world as well. We got around this through uninstalling and reinstalling. A lot of these bugs are being fixed that way...
  7. D

Xbox One Merchant inventory not visible for multiplayer

So, I’ve personally tested this with friends, to remove many of the small and annoying bugs like this, it’s well to delete and reinstall Terraria, not just for yourself, your friends too, it only being around 350 mb makes that pretty easy to do. Hope this helps :)
Back
Top Bottom