Search results for query: *

1. N

Xbox One Can't purchase any items from NPC's

I don't actually see Redigits Pick but, I did try what you suggested and it's still the same issue sadly. - Just refreshed the page, you're all good
  2. N

Thanks for letting me know. So, I installed the update, fiddled around with the binding settings and still have the same problem. I can try and provide a video or further screenshots if that would help.
  3. N

I am, I was actually really worried that was the problem but after I hit the "Apply" button it still didn't show up.
  4. N

Thanks, I didn't even notice it wasn't mapped. So, I went into the settings and it does say I have a button mapped to it. I tried switching the button to "X" or even the right trigger, it's still not showing the "Buy" option.
  5. N

I can get a screenshot. I can open the shop just fine. The button mapped is the "A" button.
  6. N

I use classic. I've tried switching between controls and even now I just tried using Advanced. Still not letting me purchase anything. I have more than enough coins.
  7. N

This is a major problem and is seriously halting my progress. I can't even reforge my weapons or armor. I am able to sell items to the vendors but I cannot buy from them. I've tried reseting the game, Closing my world, making a new world, trying on another character, rerouting my controls. Nothing.
Back
Top Bottom