Search results for query: *

1. Dezmodian

Twelve Years of Terraria!

Awe heck yeah!! 12 years? That is very fine :) My wife and I have played lots of it too, even starting up a new modded (Calamity/Thorium) game just a few days ago! 1860+ hours.... and I STILL haven't beaten the game yet >< hahahahaha! Soooo much fun! And thanks for making it easy (enough?) for...
  2. Dezmodian

Drawings & Paintings Dez the Lamia, pre-Hardmode Char Art

Before going on to the second (and third?) page for this one, I wanted to do a reference sheet for her. So here we are :) I do have a couple other art projects to work on, but I really hope to get em done soon!
  3. Dezmodian

Drawings & Paintings Misc. Art!

Oh wow, these are fun! I especially love the first one :) Nicely done!!!
  4. Dezmodian

Alright! Part 1 (of maybe 3) of my Terraria OC Dez the Lamia is done :) Hope ya like it! So, after the initial OC above, I had some more fun thoughts for creating this comic. I needed a better lamia though, so now she's modeled after the Blue Coral Snake. After I chose the color pattern, I...
  5. Dezmodian

Need to get back in the game, get a bit farther... make some more fanart!

Need to get back in the game, get a bit farther... make some more fanart!
  6. Dezmodian

Finally done with my Terraria character art! This was taken pre-hardmode. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but so glad I could get this done now! Done with Photoshop and my pen tablet, I really lost track of how long it took to accomplish, but it didn't feel like it was *too* long heh...
  7. Dezmodian

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

As a fellow artist, I can't express just how awesome it is to see the volume of work you've accomplished! Outstanding stuff :) The comics are hilarious too hehe. Looking forward to watching this thread!
  8. Dezmodian

Pixel Art Vlad's Pixels & Art

Wow-okay, these are awesome :)
Back
Top Bottom