Search results for query: *

• Users: p0sh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Manshroom

Once it was a really strong man that wanted to become a shroom. He became a manshroom! ( not a lore story. ) Ain't got no sprites. Edit: Please answer. I am very bored.
  2. p0sh

Mobile Defeat Skeletron Easy!

Hey! Welcome to my guide on how to defeat Skeletron! First look If you have atleast one of this accesories! Band Of Regneration ( most needed ) Running Boots ( Good to dodge ) Anything. Okay! You got that. Have armor over 10. Weapons...
  3. p0sh

Name Ranking?

I have seen that people been like I mean with the names. Like Mobs name or something else. ( ex. Terrarian ) First off. How do you rank up?
  4. p0sh

Weapons & Equip Double Blades

We never have two Sword in one slot. I think this should be changed. I mean like... Daggers and Mini-Katanas. Here is my first idea on double blades. Holding TWO weapons in one slot. Daggers. ATK 32 Knockback low Speed very fast Special thing: 13,21 % to kill a foe lower health then you. Found...
  5. p0sh

Hullo!

Hey! My name is ZoxNoxaz. I loved gaming since I was like 4. I had gotten through tough times but my help is gaming. But when I was like 11, I loved pewds ( I like him still :p). I decided to be an commentary. My class says I'm the class clown. I enjoy life and stuff. I just want to introduce...
  6. p0sh

Daybloom arent spawning!

Dayblooms arent spawning in any world! I tried and tried!
  7. p0sh

Chest Glitch

I was having a chest infront of my door and then it suddenly became in half and gave me chests. So you get ultimate chest loot!
  8. p0sh

Mobile Zombie Minion is bugging.

My zombie keeps going in blocks. It's not annoying but a little chance to crash.
  9. p0sh

NPCs & Enemies Shadow (You)

Shadow ( U ) is a endgame boss ( or atleast mini-boss. ) Shadow Stats : ATTACK : 207 ( If wood armor is weared. ) If you have 40 or higher,something like 132. Defense : Depends what you are wearing. Speed : Slight faster then you. Special Ability : Have the same armor and the same weapons...
  10. p0sh

Black Screen | It won't start up|

Hey! I'm pretty new at forums so..yeah. But I have an iPhone 4 And Terraria. After a while of playing. I only keep getting a black screen. It's really annoying! I got really good stuff, so help!
Back
Top Bottom