Search results for query: *

1. Mnameisgeo

The Great Tree vs Axe War

I haven't been on this forum for months What in tarnation is happening
  2. Mnameisgeo

Tell me your most irrational fears.

Escalators
  3. Mnameisgeo

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

found out yesterday you can place down coins finally i have a use for the 69 gold coins i have in my piggy bank
  4. Mnameisgeo

Deltarune Discussion

ok im gonna be real here i havent beaten the... [[BIG SHOT]] yet because i keep getting deleted by basement teacup ride or i just suck at the game
  5. Mnameisgeo

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

2 rods of discord in a row i remember freaking out like hell when i found out they were 0.25% chance
  6. Mnameisgeo

Scariest enemy!?

spider enemies, more specifically black recluse 1: look more like deformed cockroaches than spiders 2: they make spooky sounds that make me want to wrap myself in a blanket like a burrito and throw myself into a pit of spikes also dungeon guardian, not that scary in looks but when i first played...
  7. Mnameisgeo

what was the worst movie you saw

emoji movie. reason is self explanatory it makes me want to unequip my hardcore character's armor and jump into a lava pit in the underworld
  8. Mnameisgeo

PC Terra Blade vs Influx Waver

yeah we'll be trying to get the Zenith but when we get the swords he'll give me his Terra Blade to craft the zenith, it'll probably take a while so wish me luck once we defeat ml
  9. Mnameisgeo

thanks a lot guys, i got the Influx Waver and it's really good :) i tested it on the Cultist and now we just need to defeat 2 more pillars (stardust and solar)
  10. Mnameisgeo

Say A

B
  11. Mnameisgeo

Soo, me and my friend made a new playthrough and we both got a terra blade and influx waver, and i can pick the one i want. Which one should i get?
  12. Mnameisgeo

CTRL V

13. Mnameisgeo

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

wait what damn i always just threw them away after trolling my friend and making all the stone have moss on it i change my mind i have a feeling the most useless item now is the dirt rod like jokes aside it literally just moves dirt oh and my friends filled my inventory with dirt rods before as...
  14. Mnameisgeo

Which is worse: Prismatic Lacewing or Truffle Worm?

my friend was fighting the EoL during the day and i was casually fishing until i saw like 20,301,500 projectiles come at me and then i get absolutely decimated now my friend keeps killing lacewings whenever i'm near one and then i get ripped in half when i'm trying to build a house in the hallow...
  15. Mnameisgeo

Tell me your luckiest / unluckiest drops in your worlds.

3 rods of discords in a row on the same day, all 3 acquired in just 20 minutes now i think my luck ran out because i get blood moons 87% of the time i play on my world
  16. Mnameisgeo

What or Who introduced you to Terraria? and what's your favorite thing about Terraria?

so i was at my friends house and he taught me how to play Terraria on his xbox. It was wild and i may or may not have stolen 95% of the stuff in his chests
  17. Mnameisgeo

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

regrowth staff reason is self explanatory unless you go crazy for grass
  18. Mnameisgeo

Favorite mech bosses?

the destroyer just because of the boss theme
  19. Mnameisgeo

What do you think is the best endgame melee setup of all time? (Accsessories, Armor, and Weapons)

Beetle set w/shell (and funny Warding reforge on the full set because i like seeing defense number go up) Terra Blade Ankh Shield if i have the time Shield of Cthulhu (Tabi used to take this spot when i was filthy casual with only 40 hours in the game) Fishron Wings funny whoopie cushion i use...
Back
Top Bottom