Search results for query: *

• Users: Gaelon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gaelon

Items Statues in Marble/Granite Crates

I would like to suggest adding crates for the Marble and Granite mini-biomes; along with some number of marble/granite blocks, wood- or iron-grade items, etc., they could have a chance to contain 1-3 statues of any naturally-spawning design (except Bast). I checked before posting, and I'm not...
  2. Gaelon

Biomes & Nature Flinx Nest (and Loose Snow Blocks)

Could we get a mini-biome in the Tundra that's made of some kind of flinx-specific block, kind of like the beehives in the Jungle? Maybe the block could make flinxes spawn more frequently (which I think would be best), or maybe it could work like hive blocks, letting out a flinx when you break...
  3. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

A while back, I made a suggestion to add gliders to the game. Dedicated item slot, or maybe mounts, can't go beyond walking speed on the ground while active, jumping makes you glide in the direction you're facing, etc. The earlygame ones would just be low-control jump extensions and fall damage...
  4. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

I'm starting a vanilla playthrough as the Mechanic, where my only weapons are traps and the Combat Wrench. If anyone is willing, I'd love suggestions on trap-centered arenas, and if anyone knows of a good vanity setup that looks as much like the Mechanic as possible, that'd be welcome, too. I'll...
  5. Gaelon

Items Gliders and a Moon Lord upgrade

Two more item suggestions from me (and perhaps images of them soon): 1) Gliders: A dedicated accessory slot, and a new type of accessory. While equipped, it can be summoned like a mount, but you can't walk while it's out. Jumping will let you glide a short distance in whatever direction you're...
  6. Gaelon

Items Horn of Plenty

What if the Horn of Plenty from 3DS/old Mobile was brought back, but instead of healing, worked as a weak, non-consumable food source, or perhaps as an accessory that removes hunger in the Constant, and removing it in any world causes immediate hunger. Ideas?
  7. Gaelon

Game Mechanics World gen for full content in one world

After parity is reached, may I suggest a non-drunk world with both evils? Either worldgen option or seed, and if seed, perhaps named Terraria or some variation.
Back
Top Bottom