Search results for query: *

1. nttain

Linux not opening on linux

Just need to restart and uninstall
  2. nttain

Linux not opening on linux

sooo, i was trying to defeat LC on multiplayer and my game got so laggy and high ping, and then i got BSOD (blue screen) and after restart and try to open terraria it does not open more, i validated files and removed worlds and players but still
  3. nttain

can you change my birthday to 2007 and no 2000? my sister moved my mouse when i was registering...

can you change my birthday to 2007 and no 2000? my sister moved my mouse when i was registering but i just checked it after in my profile
  4. nttain

bruh moment

bruh moment
  5. nttain

how

how
  6. nttain

Game Mechanics head rotation and better hand movement as overhaul

the title explains as well, just check overhaul mod for see what i am talking abt and do a good job maybe even better than overhaul, but so, as customizable and can be turned on and off for optimization purposes
  7. nttain

sussy

sussy
  8. nttain

GUY MY SISTER MOVED MY MOUSE I PUT WRONG BIRTHDAY I AM NOT 20 I AM 13 AND I BORN 2007

GUY MY SISTER MOVED MY MOUSE I PUT WRONG BIRTHDAY I AM NOT 20 I AM 13 AND I BORN 2007
  9. nttain

👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️ 🕳️

👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️ 🕳️
  10. nttain

ṕṕṕṕṕṕṕp´pp´papápááaáá´aááála´lĺĺĺĺlĺĺ´ll´ĺ´i´ii´ée´ééééÊ µ d

ṕṕṕṕṕṕṕp´pp´papápááaáá´aááála´lĺĺĺĺlĺĺ´ll´ĺ´i´ii´ée´ééééÊ µ d
  11. nttain

A AA A A AA A MOGAD A A A A A A A SU SUS US US UA AA AA A A A...

A AA A A AA A MOGAD A A A A A A A SU SUS US US UA AA AA A A A A<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:indifferent::dryadindifferent::nurse::merchantindifferent::pirateindifferent:`:indifferent::redspin::redmunch::red::red2:O GUSSS!!!
  12. nttain

Game Mechanics Off-hand Items

YEAH IT DOES
Back
Top Bottom